I do very special cock and cum tributes for your wife (private and discreet)

freqtal

Male
From
Germany
Hello,
It seems like I like to masturbate to other people's wifes. I did a few cum tribute videos and had a huge load of cum on wife photos. The people who I did it for, they were very satisfied.
I can only cum 2 times a day. Therefore I cannot do it for everyone. I apologize for that.
I like thick, chubby white woman. No old woman please. If your wife is not thick, but very hot, let me check her too.
Rules:
1. It will be 100% private and discreet. It will never be shared in somewhere or to someone.
2. You can send me some photos of your wife in dm. If I like her, I may ask some more photos to make me horny.
3. I will masturbate and cum if she is hot enough. Or it might be that I only send you a cock tribute photo. I cum only for hottest wifes.
4. If you wish I can talk in the video and say what you told me to say. I will try to fullfill your fantasies. I can talk lovely or dirty. You decide it.
5. I will send you the video via wetransfer and delete the link after you have downloaded it.

I promise that I will be always very polite and discreet. I am sure that you will like the results.

Additionally, I never did it before but I would like to try. If you are couple and if the wife would like to masturbate with video chat mutually and the husband wants to watch it live, I am in. Virtual sex cuckold :) I speak english or german. I will respect you all the time and be very discreet. If you want we can also do it without speaking ;) Only dm please.

When you send me tribute request, please send some pictures if you don't have any media in your profile. My cock is tired of tributes. I do it only for the hot wifes. Thank you for your understanding

Or these

Attachments

• File 00409.jpg
    File 00409.jpg
    128.4 KB · Views: 47
  • Beth and Paul (14).jpg
    Beth and Paul (14).jpg
    276.7 KB · Views: 37
  • 20211002_124102.jpg
    20211002_124102.jpg
    128.2 KB · Views: 41
Reactions: owlmale
Maybe these

Attachments

• 20230612_195344.jpg
    20230612_195344.jpg
    368.7 KB · Views: 39
  • 20230612_231855.jpg
    20230612_231855.jpg
    297.3 KB · Views: 29
  • DSC00539.jpg
    DSC00539.jpg
    291.9 KB · Views: 32
  • File 00830.jpg
    File 00830.jpg
    34.1 KB · Views: 43
Reactions: owlmale
Hello,
It seems like I like to masturbate to other people's wifes. I did a few cum tribute videos and had a huge load of cum on wife photos. The people who I did it for, they were very satisfied.
I can only cum 2 times a day. Therefore I cannot do it for everyone. I apologize for that.
I like thick, chubby white woman. No old woman please. If your wife is not thick, but very hot, let me check her too.
Rules:
1. It will be 100% private and discreet. It will never be shared in somewhere or to someone.
2. You can send me some photos of your wife in dm. If I like her, I may ask some more photos to make me horny.
3. I will masturbate and cum if she is hot enough. Or it might be that I only send you a cock tribute photo. I cum only for hottest wifes.
4. If you wish I can talk in the video and say what you told me to say. I will try to fullfill your fantasies. I can talk lovely or dirty. You decide it.
5. I will send you the video via wetransfer and delete the link after you have downloaded it.

I promise that I will be always very polite and discreet. I am sure that you will like the results.
I am so interested for my slut
Dm me if you need « jerk material »
With we transfer it’s very easy to send cumtribute

When you send me tribute request, please send some pictures if you don't have any media in your profile. My cock is tired of tributes. I do it only for the hot wifes. Thank you for your understanding

Hello,
Rules:

Freqtal,
We'd love for you to check out some picks for consideration but it is indicating we are unable to message you at this time... If you are able to message me, we can provide you with multiple options. Chubby, white, in and out of lingerie.

Freqtal,
We'd love for you to check out some picks for consideration but it is indicating we are unable to message you at this time... If you are able to message me, we can provide you with multiple options. Chubby, white, in and out of lingerie.
I think he stopped doing cumtributes
It’s an exhausting activity ^^

• Haha
Reactions: stacyz
Hello everybody. I am freqtal. My account has been banned a few days ago for some reason which I don't know. Reason code was bot, spam activity I guess...
I did't do anything wrong. I am not a bot and I don't spam things. I only sperm the wifes - only if they wish so. :)
I sent some emails but didn't receive an answer yet. So I opened this account now. I will wait a little bit more to activate my original account. I hope the admins can activate it again.
Dm me if you are still interested to cumtribute my hotwife ^^