I do very special cock and cum tributes for your wife (private and discreet)

Hello,
It seems like I like to masturbate to other people's wifes. I did a few cum tribute videos and had a huge load of cum on wife photos. The people who I did it for, they were very satisfied.
I can only cum 2 times a day. Therefore I cannot do it for everyone. I apologize for that.
I like thick, chubby white woman. No old woman please. If your wife is not thick, but very hot, let me check her too.
Rules:
1. It will be 100% private and discreet. It will never be shared in somewhere or to someone.
2. You can send me some photos of your wife in dm. If I like her, I may ask some more photos to make me horny.
3. I will masturbate and cum if she is hot enough. Or it might be that I only send you a cock tribute photo. I cum only for hottest wifes.
4. If you wish I can talk in the video and say what you told me to say. I will try to fullfill your fantasies. I can talk lovely or dirty. You decide it.
5. I will send you the video via wetransfer and delete the link after you have downloaded it.

I promise that I will be always very polite and discreet. I am sure that you will like the results.
I hope you masturbate to my wife Natasha. Orgasm and erupt with her name and pussy on your mind.

Attachments

• IMG_0260.jpeg
    IMG_0260.jpeg
    263.9 KB · Views: 47
  • IMG_0219.jpeg
    IMG_0219.jpeg
    204.8 KB · Views: 51
  • IMG_0508.mp4
    211 KB
  • IMG_0005.jpeg
    IMG_0005.jpeg
    320.5 KB · Views: 53
  • _storage_emulated_0_Download_Resized_20170529_183853 (1).jpeg
    _storage_emulated_0_Download_Resized_20170529_183853 (1).jpeg
    101 KB · Views: 104
Hello,
It seems like I like to masturbate to other people's wifes. I did a few cum tribute videos and had a huge load of cum on wife photos. The people who I did it for, they were very satisfied.
I can only cum 2 times a day. Therefore I cannot do it for everyone. I apologize for that.
I like thick, chubby white woman. No old woman please. If your wife is not thick, but very hot, let me check her too.
Rules:
1. It will be 100% private and discreet. It will never be shared in somewhere or to someone.
2. You can send me some photos of your wife in dm. If I like her, I may ask some more photos to make me horny.
3. I will masturbate and cum if she is hot enough. Or it might be that I only send you a cock tribute photo. I cum only for hottest wifes.
4. If you wish I can talk in the video and say what you told me to say. I will try to fullfill your fantasies. I can talk lovely or dirty. You decide it.
5. I will send you the video via wetransfer and delete the link after you have downloaded it.

I promise that I will be always very polite and discreet. I am sure that you will like the results.
Please feel free to share the ones you did for my wife Natasha as an example. Very hot

I will start to make cock tributes again. Only good quality pictures please. I do it only if I like her/you.
My cum is reserved for @ableorb 's wife Natasha at the moment :) but if you have a very hot wife maybe I cannot stop my self to cum. 🙃
I send the tributes in video format with vocal.

Reactions: Desejo de corno
I will start to make cock tributes again. Only good quality pictures please. I do it only if I like her/you.
My cum is reserved for @ableorb 's wife Natasha at the moment :) but if you have a very hot wife maybe I cannot stop my self to cum. 🙃
I send the tributes in video format with vocal.
IMG_7099.jpeg
Can dm me for more? She’s not thick but certainly hot!!