I don't like the guy my wife fucked last night

my wife has one regular guy who I really cant stand, she knows this but still sees him as she likes him and loves the sex with him, he is arrogant and knows I know she fucks him, and because he is the type of bloke he is its part of the reason I hate him and the humiliation he has caused me telling everyone, I let her go as I enjoyed the sex after in the beginning, she sees him every couple of weeks or so, and the longer this has gone on I actually crave for her to see him now to the point last night she met him, after me asking her at the weekend to get in touch and arrange a meeting,

my wife has one regular guy who I really cant stand, she knows this but still sees him as she likes him and loves the sex with him, he is arrogant and knows I know she fucks him, and because he is the type of bloke he is its part of the reason I hate him and the humiliation he has caused me telling everyone, I let her go as I enjoyed the sex after in the beginning, she sees him every couple of weeks or so, and the longer this has gone on I actually crave for her to see him now to the point last night she met him, after me asking her at the weekend to get in touch and arrange a meeting,
Sounds like you're stepping on your own dick...

In the first place, why were you so offended that he called you "bro"? I dont think "bro" is an offensive word at all. Well if you're not comfortable with him, cut him loose, but I think you're being overly sensitive. The whole point of cuckolding is to satisfy the wife rather than your own sensitive feelings. Maybe you should take it easy with that guy, if your wife is okay with him, & you're not letting her fuck him again because you're not, that is just selfish. Grow up man
Horseshit answer from a "guest".

My wife enjoys spontaneity and told me she wanted to pick a guy up together and bring him home. We've been going out more than usual to find a guy she likes. Last night, it finally happened.

She saw a guy she thought was very attractive so she talked to him at the bar while I waited at the table. They flirted and drank for almost an hour before she brought him over to me. I instantly wasn't a big fan of his. I found him too cocky (no pun intended). He annoyed me but I could see why my wife was interested. He was a good looking dude.

He came home with us and didn't waste any time undressing my wife. He was very dominate sexually (which my wife likes) but he felt the need to be dominant over me as well. He kept saying things like "I'm fucking your wife better than you ever could bro" and "watch a man fuck your wife bro" (yes, he used the word bro as a punctuation constantly). I could plainly see how much my wife was enjoying him, I didn't need the running commentary.

I spoke with my wife afterward about my dislike for this guy. She agreed with everything I said and agreed to never fuck him again if I didn't want her to. She also brought up the point that it's purely physical. That his looks will be the only thing she ever finds appealing. So while he believes himself to be the alpha male, it's me that she loves. She said she wants to keep him around because of his looks, cock, and hard style of fucking. However, she'll forget about him if I say the word. I told her I'll think about it.

Am I being too sensitive? How important is it that I get along with the stud cock? He didn't cross any lines other than being an annoying douche so is that enough?
actually in my opinion he the perfect man for this Perfect! think about it...she feels exactlyy as you do about the guy which is good....if she could ever love a cocky man like that then she never would have married you....and shell never fall for him...just cock...lol perfect...play along and be happy...did you clean her up?

actually in my opinion he the perfect man for this Perfect! think about it...she feels exactlyy as you do about the guy which is good....if she could ever love a cocky man like that then she never would have married you....and shell never fall for him...just cock...lol perfect...play along and be happy...did you clean her up?
I've thought about that too. I think I'm ok with her playing with him again for that reason. This all about sex anyway

if I was stepping on my own dick she wouldn't be looking for a bigger one
but until you have tried it try to stp stepping on yours