i enjoy sharing her...

Jan 15, 2017
It gets me a hard on showing pics of my young gf to strangers. Sometimes i show her some uploaded pics, and we touch and fuck as she gets completly wet reading dirty and nasty comments on her photos.
I whisper her hear all the dirty things the people says about her and her body, how they use her. and we fuck hard.

Attachments

• 1779637_10203045019150485_33706201_n.jpg
    1779637_10203045019150485_33706201_n.jpg
    31.8 KB · Views: 163
It gets me a hard on showing pics of my young gf to strangers. Sometimes i show her some uploaded pics, and we touch and fuck as she gets completly wet reading dirty and nasty comments on her photos.
I whisper her hear all the dirty things the people says about her and her body, how they use her. and we fuck hard.

So hot... my wife just stroked me off to her pics. I cummed so hard!

Omfg she is gorgeous man congrats! Aghhh!!! I would loooove to fuck her and let her suck on you while i fuck her hard bent over mmm! Email me if you want maybe we can share wife pics? My wife has a gorgeous bubble butt i know you'd love!

Reactions: Easter Korda
Oh cmon man...she is absolutely hot as fuck!
Look at that pics I mean...I'd love to be behind her ass and pound her pussy hardcore...her ass is just amazing

Reactions: Easter Korda
this is an amanzing pic..I'd squeeze her boobs and suck on her nipples till they get hard..and then i want to titty fuck her until i shoot my load all over her boobs and face..

Would you spread the cum in her face? making her swallow your fingers deep? would love to see her being used..

You can bet I'd do that, I also want her to suck me dry and clean my cock..is she able to take thick cock in her mouth?

I would like to spread her legs and push them against her chest so I can have a great view of that pussy. Then I'd rub the tip of my cock on her clitoris watching her begging me to put it inside.
I'd kiss and lick her mouth waiting for her tongue while I put my cock all inside her pussy till my balls slap on that.
Since I have a pretty thick cock, I am expecting to feel her pussy stretching on my dick everytime I go in and out..
With her leg pressed against her chest she will be able to take all my cock deep inside and feel every inches on me in her until I release all my cum in that pussy of hers

I am jerking to her pics right now..I bet I am going to shoot all the load shortly..I want to cum on her pussy like she is in the last pic