I finally did it!

Nov 1, 2020
Frisco, TX
I fucked my first cock since before I was married!!!!!!! It was fantastic! We have talked about this for some time. Happened last night. We were out eating and I saw this athletic built light skinned black man and told my hubs that he's the one. He bluntly told me to go over and talk to him. No sooner than I began to talk, he asked if I was married . I said yes and that I have a fantasy of BBC while my hubs watches. He told me that he was my guy. He was in town for work and had a room at the hotel next to the restaurant we were at. He asked if we wanted to stop by after dinner. I went back and talked to hubs and have my first bull a wink and a nod to come over to our table. We all talked and told each other our expectations. He had one request... my hubs had to join in after a bit but remain straight (no bi sex). I told him my hubs is straight. We got up and walked to his hotel room. He was on an upper floor and the window overlooked the restaurant area we were at and the pool. Across the way, you could see other rooms. It must have been fuck night at this hotel because we watched three different rooms where couples were fucking with lights on.
I was nervous but so wet. My husband calmed me down by asking me to give him head while my bull watched. When I pulled down hubs shorts, my bull said "damn, that's a nice sized cock for a white boy". We all laughed and hubs said thanks. As I gave head to hubs, my bull began to lift by sundress and discovered I was NOT wearing panties. He instantly fingered my wet pussy. As I began to moan, my rhythm on hubs hard dick picked up. He was about to cum and my bull told me to stop. He didn't want hubs to cum yet. He politely asked if he could get the same head and I turned and engulfed his gorgeous cock. It was maybe a half inch longer than hubs but thicker. Hubs is nearly 7" inches and has some thickness. This thing was the thickest I've ever had. I could not get my mouth wide enough to deep throat it. Sensing this, my bull asked hubs if he could fuck me. Hubs said yes and my bull picked me up and slid my pussy down onto his cock. I screamed out "GOD DAMMIT THAT THINGS HUGE!!!" I came in less than 30 seconds but told him to keep fucking me. He had me in missionary with my legs behind my ears, I rode him, he bent me over and drove that cock deep into me. I cam three times in 10-12 minutes.
I looked over at my hubs and he had the biggest hard on I've ever seen. My bull noticed as well. He asked my hubs to stick his cock in my mouth while he fucked me from behind. My fantasy was fulfilled! What happened next is something I thought I would never do.... DP! My bull told me to hop on his cock and then asked my hubs to put his cock in my ass. I've done anal but never with two cocks. I was nervous. My hubs was so gentle as he eased the head of his cock into my ass. My bull told hubs to slowly fuck me and then he would begin fucking me. I was in complete ecstasy!!!! I told them both to stop so that I could control the motion. I started to bounce and rock back and forth on both cocks. I came so fast and I squirted for only the third time in my life. This time it was like the great flood. I soaked that bed! My bull asked hubs if he wanted to cum in my ass or wait. Hubs said I can't wait and he exploded so deep in my ass with more cum than I ever thought he had. It was a fantastic feeling. Then my bull pulled me off and put me on my back. He hooked my legs around his arms and drove that thick cock into me. I began to scream uncontrollably. I also told my bull to fuck me harder. My hubs told me later that he got a second hard on so fast and jerked off watching this thick cock pound my pussy. As my new bull was about to cum, I could feel his thick cock get thicker. I told him to fill me with his cum. That thick cock blasted inside of my pussy and the feeling is indescribable. I let out one last scream that ended with a loud "FUCK" coming from my mouth.
As we all sat up, we noticed we had a couple of the people that we were watching earlier applauding us through the windows from across the way. Hubs and I cleaned up and as we drove home we just smiled constantly. I had to take off work today because I knew that there was NO WAY I could concentrate. My pussy and ass leaked cum for hours. Around 2:00 pm our time today (just 2 hours ago), I had hubs fuck me hard because I was so horny. I am walking a bit "bow legged" and my ass is a little sore. I assured hubs that this was not a one time thing AND that he would still be able to fuck my ass.... just give it some time.
I wanted to share with everyone because I have been nervous because of my career. My only regret is that I did not have hubs video or take pictures. I'm STILL very nervous about that due to my career status. Maybe one day.

Congratulations sound like a great night for you and hubby! You accomplished a lot on your first go, how will you top that? Hubby's cock will get hard and your pussy will get wet for weeks thinking about this encounter. Taking pictures and video taping are ways to keep this moment exciting and memorable.

I fucked my first cock since before I was married!!!!!!! It was fantastic! We have talked about this for some time. Happened last night. We were out eating and I saw this athletic built light skinned black man and told my hubs that he's the one. He bluntly told me to go over and talk to him. No sooner than I began to talk, he asked if I was married . I said yes and that I have a fantasy of BBC while my hubs watches. He told me that he was my guy. He was in town for work and had a room at the hotel next to the restaurant we were at. He asked if we wanted to stop by after dinner. I went back and talked to hubs and have my first bull a wink and a nod to come over to our table. We all talked and told each other our expectations. He had one request... my hubs had to join in after a bit but remain straight (no bi sex). I told him my hubs is straight. We got up and walked to his hotel room. He was on an upper floor and the window overlooked the restaurant area we were at and the pool. Across the way, you could see other rooms. It must have been fuck night at this hotel because we watched three different rooms where couples were fucking with lights on.
I was nervous but so wet. My husband calmed me down by asking me to give him head while my bull watched. When I pulled down hubs shorts, my bull said "damn, that's a nice sized cock for a white boy". We all laughed and hubs said thanks. As I gave head to hubs, my bull began to lift by sundress and discovered I was NOT wearing panties. He instantly fingered my wet pussy. As I began to moan, my rhythm on hubs hard dick picked up. He was about to cum and my bull told me to stop. He didn't want hubs to cum yet. He politely asked if he could get the same head and I turned and engulfed his gorgeous cock. It was maybe a half inch longer than hubs but thicker. Hubs is nearly 7" inches and has some thickness. This thing was the thickest I've ever had. I could not get my mouth wide enough to deep throat it. Sensing this, my bull asked hubs if he could fuck me. Hubs said yes and my bull picked me up and slid my pussy down onto his cock. I screamed out "GOD DAMMIT THAT THINGS HUGE!!!" I came in less than 30 seconds but told him to keep fucking me. He had me in missionary with my legs behind my ears, I rode him, he bent me over and drove that cock deep into me. I cam three times in 10-12 minutes.
I looked over at my hubs and he had the biggest hard on I've ever seen. My bull noticed as well. He asked my hubs to stick his cock in my mouth while he fucked me from behind. My fantasy was fulfilled! What happened next is something I thought I would never do.... DP! My bull told me to hop on his cock and then asked my hubs to put his cock in my ass. I've done anal but never with two cocks. I was nervous. My hubs was so gentle as he eased the head of his cock into my ass. My bull told hubs to slowly fuck me and then he would begin fucking me. I was in complete ecstasy!!!! I told them both to stop so that I could control the motion. I started to bounce and rock back and forth on both cocks. I came so fast and I squirted for only the third time in my life. This time it was like the great flood. I soaked that bed! My bull asked hubs if he wanted to cum in my ass or wait. Hubs said I can't wait and he exploded so deep in my ass with more cum than I ever thought he had. It was a fantastic feeling. Then my bull pulled me off and put me on my back. He hooked my legs around his arms and drove that thick cock into me. I began to scream uncontrollably. I also told my bull to fuck me harder. My hubs told me later that he got a second hard on so fast and jerked off watching this thick cock pound my pussy. As my new bull was about to cum, I could feel his thick cock get thicker. I told him to fill me with his cum. That thick cock blasted inside of my pussy and the feeling is indescribable. I let out one last scream that ended with a loud "FUCK" coming from my mouth.
As we all sat up, we noticed we had a couple of the people that we were watching earlier applauding us through the windows from across the way. Hubs and I cleaned up and as we drove home we just smiled constantly. I had to take off work today because I knew that there was NO WAY I could concentrate. My pussy and ass leaked cum for hours. Around 2:00 pm our time today (just 2 hours ago), I had hubs fuck me hard because I was so horny. I am walking a bit "bow legged" and my ass is a little sore. I assured hubs that this was not a one time thing AND that he would still be able to fuck my ass.... just give it some time.
I wanted to share with everyone because I have been nervous because of my career. My only regret is that I did not have hubs video or take pictures. I'm STILL very nervous about that due to my career status. Maybe one day.
Well done!

awesome. thanx for sharing. please don't be a stranger.

What a great experience and thanks for sharing. Definitely take pictures or video next time, you’ll be surprised at how much you’ll get turned on again later.

Reactions: robbiewillsucku
This is exactly what I fantasize about

Attachments

• 165471530413.jpg
    165471530413.jpg
    6 KB · Views: 203