I finally got them to film her fucking him

Mar 27, 2021
San Diego, California
Upon first being brushed with the idea by her, I was furious and upset, kind of emotionally devastated. but then.....

The humiliation of having YOUR girlfriend who is supposed to fuck YOU, decide that you are sexually inadequate, that your balls are too weak and your cock too measly to get her where she needs, coalesced into the ultimate twisted pleasure.

You see, my big brother knows that I wanted to squeeze and feel her big titties more than anything in the world which is why he denied me that pleasure by stealing her sexual desire from me to him. He seduced her and fucked her like she always needed a big strong man to. She stopped letting me touch her about 7 months into dating, around the time she met him.

They fucked in MY room. I told her that I couldn't stand to be there when it was happening. The plan was for him to give her the sex she needed, get it on film and send it to me while I was at the motel.

Around 9:30, after I had been sweating and panicking for an hour and a half thinking about what I allowed to happen, my big brother arrived at my place. She texted me that he was there and she let him in.

I told her that now I couldnt stand to watch the video. She sent me a text about 5 minutes later after no response saying that my older brother (that asshole) had convinced her that it was necessary for me to see it so that I would accept it and grow accustomed to her getting the pleasure she needed.

She thought this was about improving our romantic relationship and taking one for the team but he knew that I would know it was really about him telling me to sit back and let happen what always happens, to know my place as the submissive beta who watches the Alpha fuck his girl and play with her titties.

Granted, we've spent more time together these last few weeks and she's had a smile on her face day and night. I'm constantly tormented by how incredible her body is and in heaven given that my fantasy is satisfied every Friday night by my girlfriend and my older brother.

She sent me nude selfie 2 hours before. When she sent me the video, I'm came SO HARD. I'm so fucking amped about the fact that she's cuckolding me and I'm submitting while big bro puts me in my place and gets the good stuff.

They're gonna fuck again tomorrow.

Last edited by a moderator: