I found out she's cheating

I knew my wife cheating when we were engaged , she still don’t know I knew. Was years ago , but it made me realize she’ll make a good slutty , and she did . We had some good times in our lives . She had more cocks than what many will believe. Had her baby factory removed at a young age . Had many double pussie penetrations once she discovered it.
And I think she had more cocks over her beautiful lips and cum in her mouth and throat than most woman received in their pussies. She likes giving a bj more than kissing a guy . She’s absolutely into sex and not love . Only love she have is love having to fuck . That’s true . She grew up like that she an magician with a cock.

Reactions: slappin8silly57
Again no pics of anything. Another full of shit thread and liar. So many fake idiots here posting up their fantasy stories but not putting them in the fantasy section. People believe their dribble.

Reactions: Cristian
The fact that I know she's cheating and she has no idea that I know is driving me nuts... All I think about are ways how I can make this even more kinkier (for me) like ways I can set her up in situations knowing she'll lie or try to hide it
Should approach with your fetish and you want her to fuck loads of cocks

Months ago I found out that my GF is cheating. I found some texts that were synced to her ipad. She had no idea that they were synced and she has NO idea that I know she is cheating. As of now I have no intention of telling her that I know shes cheating. I find it so hot that she thinks she is being "sneaky" and doing this behind my back yet I know all
Holy fuck I love this!! You lucky lucky man.

Months ago I found out that my GF is cheating. I found some texts that were synced to her ipad. She had no idea that they were synced and she has NO idea that I know she is cheating. As of now I have no intention of telling her that I know shes cheating. I find it so hot that she thinks she is being "sneaky" and doing this behind my back yet I know all
Know the feeling

I find this thread comical. Men wanting their wives to cheat and have sex with another man because the husband himself lacks the balls to ask her to sleep with other men. Grow a set and ask her to fuck other guys. It’s that simple.

Any wife who truly loves you and wishes for your happiness will easily spread her legs for another man to please you. One of the easiest and simplest things a woman can do.

I find this thread comical. Men wanting their wives to cheat and have sex with another man because the husband himself lacks the balls to ask her to sleep with other men. Grow a set and ask her to fuck other guys. It’s that simple.

Any wife who truly loves you and wishes for your happiness will easily spread her legs for another man to please you. One of the easiest and simplest things a woman can do.
I get what you’re saying but my fantasy is my wife cheating. Her having no idea I’m into it and not being able to resist another guy. The excitement of it all for her.

Before I was a hotwife, I cheated on my husband many times. He never said anything, but I was sure he knew. Later, when everthing was out in the open and I was seeing guys with his permission and encouragement, he admitted how hot it was having a cheating wife and jerking off knowing she was out getting fucked. I think a lot of guys prefer fucking a cheating wife rather than a hotwife with permission.
I will admit that there is a certain OOMPH to finding out she has been doing things behind my back. Most of her affairs start that way, but I'm not stupid and I can see the tell-tale indications something is going on that she hasn't told me about yet......unexpected working late calls, spending more time on he rmakeup in the morning, changing how she has her nails done to something more "radical" than usual, needs her hair touched up more frequently, dressing sexier for work than is necessary, asking me how something looks before she goes to the office.......its all part of her tease and lead up to letting my know what's really going on.

CW

I will admit that there is a certain OOMPH to finding out she has been doing things behind my back. Most of her affairs start that way, but I'm not stupid and I can see the tell-tale indications something is going on that she hasn't told me about yet......unexpected working late calls, spending more time on he rmakeup in the morning, changing how she has her nails done to something more "radical" than usual, needs her hair touched up more frequently, dressing sexier for work than is necessary, asking me how something looks before she goes to the office.......its all part of her tease and lead up to letting my know what's really going on.

CW
All very hot.