I got a question about bbc...

Yeah she probably has or wants to and is for some reason embarrassed. My wife was. She admitted one night when we were drinking that she had a mfm with two blacks dudes in her past. She quickly realized that I was turned on by it when I came in my boxers. I say lean into it. Is she a size queen?
Not really until as of the last few mnths,she's usually pretty mild in the bedroom,I usually do all the diety talk and suggestions on toys,I didn't pick this one though she did a few months ago.and she can already take it to the very end

Yeah she probably has or wants to and is for some reason embarrassed. My wife was. She admitted one night when we were drinking that she had a mfm with two blacks dudes in her past. She quickly realized that I was turned on by it when I came in my boxers. I say lean into it. Is she a size queen?
I'm not complaining would just be hotter if I knew the truth I guess,but I've been around and most women who enjoy that and can take that with such ease,probably has before is what I'm guessing..

• Love
Reactions: toolman2c
I'm not complaining would just be hotter if I knew the truth I guess,but I've been around and most women who enjoy that and can take that with such ease,probably has before is what I'm guessing..
Mood is almost everything when it comes to women. My wife was super shy when we got together and she was embarrassed by her past. The first time I entered her it was super super tight and she was nervous.

As we really got honest about wants and desires things changed. Hell I can talk with her and tease her for a few hours and fist her without lube. Crazy how much a pussy can grow when the woman is both comfortable AND turned on.

Mood is almost everything when it comes to women. My wife was super shy when we got together and she was embarrassed by her past. The first time I entered her it was super super tight and she was nervous.

As we really got honest about wants and desires things changed. Hell I can talk with her and tease her for a few hours and fist her without lube. Crazy how much a pussy can grow when the woman is both comfortable AND turned on.
Yea I've fisted mine as well she loves it,like I said I don't mind.itd be hotter if I knew for sure but for now I guess I'll fantasize lol

Reactions: toolman2c
So my wife says she's never had a black guy,however she has this toy and it's the only way she can orgasm or cut anymore,when I use it on her and I start talking dirty about her being a BBC slut she gets so wet.now I have a nice cocktail at over 7.5 and thick but she insists on ending everytime with this..my question is do you think she wants bbc,or even had BBC before?pics attached
I'd say it's probably 90% that she's a size queen and wants something huge inside her, and maybe 10% imagining it's a BBC.

Sometimes we gals just wants to be totally stuffed and stretched out. BBC can typically do that. It’s very possible she fantasizing about having a massive cock hammer her, fill her, stretch her and squirt on her. I know I need that on occasion. Sometimes we sluts just crave a massive black cock!
I'm pretty nice a little over 7.5 and thick but not like this that is 12 inches and thicker than a wrist lol

• Love
Reactions: Happy Mom