I hope and like watch my wife

sammy225

Mar 25, 2013
I am 52 years old and my wife is 48 years old. My wife’s religious and shy but I hope and like watch my wife get fucked by big black cock. She has never been with a black man and I want to watch his thick cock go deep inside her white pussy and I should your Cum deep in her pussy but she refuse that. How persuaded her so?
I hope and like watch my wife  01.JPGI hope and like watch my wife  02.JPGI hope and like watch my wife  03.JPGI hope and like watch my wife  04.JPGI hope and like watch my wife  05.JPG

wood love to get sum ov the big cock that ar flash on er any offer get in tuch 8is//to 16ins older men fuck ye beter i ad a 60 year old mate ov my hubbys he fuck just like a 20year old all night long nyfiogaijiml

Reactions: jon carlton
I am 52 years old and my wife is 48 years old. My wife’s religious and shy but I hope and like watch my wife get fucked by big black cock. She has never been with a black man and I want to watch his thick cock go deep inside her white pussy and I should your Cum deep in her pussy but she refuse that. How persuaded her so?
View attachment 76View attachment 77View attachment 78View attachment 79View attachment 80
All around sexy but that shot of her bent over... OMFG! Super Sexy!

1678kenan@gmail.com..I’m looking for mature lady to accompany friends., Or about those who do not please his wife, I want to help (mature, fat, bbw, wife, husbant, I’m interested in.) .If you write your e-mail me with you my special picture, via your partner happy I would like to share.......SPAMwww.pinterest.com/1678kenan/türkiş-male/

Last edited: