I just found out my wife fucked this afternoon

At first I felt very hurt because she did it exactly how I didn't want her to do it. And now when I found out who is it I a starting to enjoy it.

Reactions: Jesse85364
BTW, she fucked him again on friday. And I am sure she will be again tomorrow.

At first I felt very hurt because she did it exactly how I didn't want her to do it. And now when I found out who is it I a starting to enjoy it.
HP
Hope you don't lose her as this lifestyle requires complete honesty. If she hides anything she could fall in love and never tell you or she could leave you due to her lack of respect for you..,I hope it's neither for your sake

With us it was bit different, I suggested a friend of ours but when I saw how much she liked it I got a bit jealous and little insecure. Being our first time letting her fuck someone else she got emotionaly attached and she would sneak out all times day or night, once stayed all night getting home at 6am just before I had to go work. What saved us was that he got in some trouble with the law and had to do time in prison. Years later my wife got better and learned to stay detached emotionally. She now just enjoys a good fuck and have a good time.