I Just Want Cock In My Ass

altamira

Couple
sure - my ol man likes fucking me and we always have a good time. Butt, all the hours I spend alone and horny while he's out working give me plenty of time to play with others. One day, a few months back, I asked this friend to take some photos for me and help me make a video, and that if he agreed I'd let him fuck my ass the rest of the day -so long as he left before my ol man got in from work. He came so many times (and me too!) -wow, he really filled my ass good. His cum was still leaking from my ass while I cooked dinner for my ol man that evening! LOL I've had my friend help me take photos and video a few times since like maybe 7 or 8 times- lol) and here are some of the photos he's taken while 'helping me'917n.jpg 917p.jpg 917a.jpg 918h.jpg 918k.jpg 918n.jpg 918n.jpg hd200.JPG hp200.jpg hx200.jpg hy200.jpg

sure - my ol man likes fucking me and we always have a good time. Butt, all the hours I spend alone and horny while he's out working give me plenty of time to play with others. One day, a few months back, I asked this friend to take some photos for me and help me make a video, and that if he agreed I'd let him fuck my ass the rest of the day -so long as he left before my ol man got in from work. He came so many times (and me too!) -wow, he really filled my ass good. His cum was still leaking from my ass while I cooked dinner for my ol man that evening! LOL I've had my friend help me take photos and video a few times since like maybe 7 or 8 times- lol) and here are some of the photos he's taken while 'helping me'View attachment 31802 View attachment 31804 View attachment 31805 View attachment 31806 View attachment 31807 View attachment 31808 View attachment 31808 View attachment 31809 View attachment 31810 View attachment 31811 View attachment 31812
She likes anal? Sign me up.

Reactions: jon carlton
sure - my ol man likes fucking me and we always have a good time. Butt, all the hours I spend alone and horny while he's out working give me plenty of time to play with others. One day, a few months back, I asked this friend to take some photos for me and help me make a video, and that if he agreed I'd let him fuck my ass the rest of the day -so long as he left before my ol man got in from work. He came so many times (and me too!) -wow, he really filled my ass good. His cum was still leaking from my ass while I cooked dinner for my ol man that evening! LOL I've had my friend help me take photos and video a few times since like maybe 7 or 8 times- lol) and here are some of the photos he's taken while 'helping me'View attachment 31802View attachment 31804View attachment 31805View attachment 31806View attachment 31807View attachment 31808View attachment 31808View attachment 31809View attachment 31810View attachment 31811View attachment 31812
all i have to say is that guy is one very lucky fucker lolack fucking kerrie up the arse 2.jpg

WOW that's one fantastic, gorgeous, delicious, succulent ass what more can I say I would lick it clean. He's a damn lucky guy.