I know it is wrong.

I know it is wrong but I want to send photographs of myself to one man and read what he want to do with me. I am married but I have not had sex from my husband for three years. I have no sex living in UK but have fuck buddy in India and I do not see him now. If you like I will send you photos but I need trust first. I do not want to send to men in India or UK. I like someone who does not know me and I will not meet. I just want to know what you like to do with 46 years old menopausal Asperger’s woman. If we talked before I do not want you. I want a man who is respectful.
hi Seema, how are you. Do you like to swap stories?

I know it is wrong but I want to send photographs of myself to one man and read what he want to do with me. I am married but I have not had sex from my husband for three years. I have no sex living in UK but have fuck buddy in India and I do not see him now. If you like I will send you photos but I need trust first. I do not want to send to men in India or UK. I like someone who does not know me and I will not meet. I just want to know what you like to do with 46 years old menopausal Asperger’s woman. If we talked before I do not want you. I want a man who is respectful.
hey gorgeous ... im from egypt write me if interested

Send me your pictures and I will tell you what I would do to you

• Love
Reactions: SexySeema
Send me a message and we can discuss things of what I would do to you