I Let It Happen More and More

Eric25

Couple
After the dinner with our friends which I shared earlier, Andrea revealed a side of her that has effected our sexual life. We both are in PR work but work for different agencies.
Her wardrobe has become more scanty especially during the warmer seasons. Her dresses are above her well rounded knees with high heels and nylons. Seeing her in such garments stiffens my dick. Andrea teases me all the time, a quick flip up of the hem makes me leak. That day she had meetings regarding a new campaign that will take her out of town for several days.
I work from home but do attend meetings as needed. After she left for the office I had to calm myself down by jacking off. Now I was able to do some work.
The day passed quickly, Andrea came home early evening, sort of dishevelled with a smile. I just looked at her wondering what occurred during the day.
She went to the bathroom stripped but I didn't see any panties
"Where are your panties" I asked her
"I don't know" she said
I looked at her shaved pussy and saw dried cum. The smell of it got to my head. Oh what a slut she is becoming.
"What happened, tell me please" begging like a schoolboy for the erotic details.
"I had lunch with the campaign manager, had a couple to many, then felt his hand between my legs"
The more she told me, I lowered my shorts showing how hard I was. She stroked me.
"He moved my wet panty crotch aside and teased me"
"Did you like it, tell me you liked it"
"Yes I liked it" just her liking it made me cum in her hand.
"He told me to go to the ladies lounge and remove my panties, his command aroused me and returned to the table. He flipped up my dress and liked that I obeyed him. Then we left and went to his apartment. I was so horny now as we were driving to his apartment. I touched my pussy which didn't help. The moment he closed the apartment door I stripped ready to be fucked with his black cock. He was marvelous, feeling him deep in me. I wanted him again and again. I sucked him to keep him hard till his big dick had me again "
Andrea kneeled in front of me and blew my mind, sucking me off, knowing that hours earlier she sucked a black cock swallowing his load.
Two days later she and the manager went on the road.
I know she will have him during the trip. I am so weak for her.