I Let It Happen

Eric25

Couple
Have been married for three years to a woman who makes men's heads turn. Her 36DD in a half cup bra and no sign of panty rims. We both are 25 and enjoy our lifes, especially our sex lifes. When the urge is upon us we undress each other, long foreplay and then decline into a fuck position and slip her my hard rock cock. Andrea moans and gets louder as she nears her orgasms. My dick erupts into her deep cunt and flood her with my cum load. As I pulled out I heard her say Edward. I was taken aback and surprised. Has she been cheating on me? The thought alone made me hard again. Andrea noticed, took my dick and pulled me into her slimy pussy again. Within minutes we both came again.
After we calmed down I suggested we have Edward and his wife over for dinner. The moment I mentioned Edward, Andrea's face turned reddish.
Andrea wore a short dress with sandels and sat next to Edward as I sat next to his wife. I saw slight movement under the table as my imagination began to race. Thinking that his hand was between her legs touching her wet pussy. My dick stiffened, leaking into my jeans. After dinner Edward's wife who was with child retreated to the bedroom for rest. I accompanied her and helped her lay down. She pulled me towards her lips for a kiss, touching her swelled tummy telling me in confidence it wasn't his child.
"I 'm so horny" she said, lifting her dress, seeing her shaved pussy without panties had me ejaculate. I kissed her again but then told her to relax.
I returned to the living room while walking down the hall I heard moans coming from that direction. I saw Andrea kneeling between Edward's spread legs stroking his massive dick. He pulled her head towards it
"Suck me as you have done before" he said.
I just stood there as I pulled out my throbbing dick, massaging it and watching my Andrea sucking him off. The back of the dress had uncovered her rosebud wondering if he had fucked it. I watched and watched letting it happen in front of me as he erupted in my wife's mouth. She swallowed and swallowed, exhausting him as Andrea rose seeing me with my precum covered cock in my hand.
"Did you like seeing me with Ed" she asked me brazenly, then kissed me. I opened my mouth accepting her cum covered tongue.
OH FUCK I LOVE YOU I said to my slut wife.
We now entered a new phase of our sexual life, as Andrea became more slutish and daring. I let it happen for my own gratification.