I Love Making My Hubby Watch!

So you love making the husband watch, that’s very supportive of him. It’s nice when the husband is there to cheer the wife on and tell her she doing a good job. It’s a pleasure to have him tell you to take that BBC as I pound the pretty pink pussy.

Merhaba ben Türkiyeden. Olgun bir kadın arkadaş arıyorum… Kalın bir penisim var… akinkemal373 @ gmail.com… hamile kalmak isteyen, buluşmak ve paylaşmak, sohbet etmek ve sohbet etmek isteyen yaşlı olgun kadınlar: akinkemal373@gmail.com
[GALERİ = medya, 22671] [/ GALERİ]

[GALERİ = medya, 22670] [/ GALERİ]

Reactions: BLACK STUD 4 U
Wish my wife felt the same way. I want to watch her enjoy herself but she rejects the gift I am trying to give her. If you husband enjoys it the way I do he is a lucky man to have his own personal playmate to share such good times with.

Reactions: BLACK STUD 4 U
Love watching my lady getting fucked by another studs hard cock, hearing her moan in orgasm and watching his ass bounce up and down then clench tight as he pumps a load of cum deep in her pussy. Then the best part is I get to suck clean the cum & pussy juice off his cock and eat her juicy pussy and suck out his load, then fuck her and fill her with my cum.

Love watching my lady getting fucked by another studs hard cock, hearing her moan in orgasm and watching his ass bounce up and down then clench tight as he pumps a load of cum deep in her pussy. Then the best part is I get to suck clean the cum & pussy juice off his cock and eat her juicy pussy and suck out his load, then fuck her and fill her with my cum.
That’s hot when the bull lets you suck the juice off his cock.

Reactions: Chuck Trainor
Had a great time 3 weeks ago, me, her and 3 of my buddies, all in our early 20's. She sucked and fucked all of them (2 of them twice) and I got to clean their slick, wet cocks and eat her cum filled swollen pussy. Then I and the bud who only fucked her once, 69'ed and shot our loads in each others mouth then took turns kissing her feeding her the spooge.