I love my wife, but she is so boring in the bed room.

Rosswin

I met my wife 11 years ago in HS, she was a 10/10 and everyone wanted her. She played sports but never was at the usual HS parties and she was really mysterious to all of us guys. She never flaunted her shit to people even though apparently her parents have more money then they know what to do with(god damn ive never seen so much money at a dollar dance). She is so nice to me and others, keeps to her self and gets along with everyone.

When I want to hang out with the guys, she has no complaints or guilt's me into shit. As long as I let her know ahead of time and we don't have anything planned. Vise Versa. We have the healthiest relationship ive ever been in or been around. We don't fight about stupid shit, she's really good with money, and really good with me. We both have gps fleet tracking an amazing career and everyone wants her.

I've never had any reason to not trust her and she is always upfront when she gets a random text from a dude or messages on FB she will instantly just let me know so its not a big deal.

Sounds like the greatest relationship ever to me. Why have a complaint? Well, she is awful in bed... I literally feel like I'm humping a corpse sometimes until I'm about to finish she will finally start moving and acting like she enjoys it. I have a 9 inch dick, athletic body, and she makes me feel like I'm wasting her time.

I have a really high sex drive. She runs on empty. I seriously have to ASK to have sex that night. I can't ever just initiate it because she will say "im too tired, my stomach hurts, I don't feel good, can we just have sex tomorrow?" and I never get mad as bad as I do at this point.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: naturalcucky
I met my wife 11 years ago in HS, she was a 10/10 and everyone wanted her. She played sports but never was at the usual HS parties and she was really mysterious to all of us guys. She never flaunted her shit to people even though apparently her parents have more money then they know what to do with(god damn ive never seen so much money at a dollar dance). She is so nice to me and others, keeps to her self and gets along with everyone.

When I want to hang out with the guys, she has no complaints or guilt's me into shit. As long as I let her know ahead of time and we don't have anything planned. Vise Versa. We have the healthiest relationship ive ever been in or been around. We don't fight about stupid shit, she's really good with money, and really good with me. We both have an amazing career and everyone wants her.

I've never had any reason to not trust her and she is always upfront when she gets a random text from a dude or messages on FB she will instantly just let me know so its not a big deal.

Sounds like the greatest relationship ever to me. Why have a complaint? Well, she is awful in bed... I literally feel like I'm humping a corpse sometimes until I'm about to finish she will finally start moving and acting like she enjoys it. I have a 9 inch dick, athletic body, and she makes me feel like I'm wasting her time.

I have a really high sex drive. She runs on empty. I seriously have to ASK to have sex that night. I can't ever just initiate it because she will say "im too tired, my stomach hurts, I don't feel good, can we just have sex tomorrow?" and I never get mad as bad as I do at this point.

You might want to talk to her about seeing if there is a medical reason for her lack of interest.

as @Hwcouple702 said, tread lightly, once she crosses the line into promiscuity she will never stop. There will be nothing you can do to stop her fucking other guys whenever she wants. I would be surprised if she doesn't already have a lover and that's why she is not interested in you. i.d like to see your 9 inch cock???

first, i would take a wife like her & never look back.

second, how is the fore play? is she sufficiently aroused? oral? nipples sucked & played with? etc.

i will tell you, my wife's last BF was 8'+ & she could not accommodate him. i will say my wife is tiny. 5'0", 112 lbs & wares a size 5 panties. just too small for a fat 8".

have you asked her if she can accommodate you without pain?

pete

So I would like to ask, how is your lifestyle? And sorry if it sounds prejudgamental, but where are you from? i.e. based in?

Let me throw a theory:
I think this might be related to lifestyle. If for instance you both are too much into career work and responsabilities. I.e. you guys have a too serious, although complete and fulfilling life. For sex to go well you need to put aside responsabilities, work, etc. Just fun like children.

Now, for males, even if we have or head full of shit we are able to overcome the problems and get horny. Women not as much.

I am not sure if a cukckolding life style fits as usually you need to clear up things first.

So I would like to ask, how is your lifestyle? And sorry if it sounds prejudgamental, but where are you from? i.e. based in?

Let me throw a theory:
I think this might be related to lifestyle. If for instance you both are too much into career work and responsabilities. I.e. you guys have a too serious, although complete and fulfilling life. For sex to go well you need to put aside responsabilities, work, etc. Just fun like children.

Now, for males, even if we have or head full of shit we are able to overcome the problems and get horny. Women not as much.

I am not sure if a cukckolding life style fits as usually you need to clear up things first.
This is the best advice. We need to move to Spain.

try getting into her mind,find out whats her deepest fantasies are and make it happen,maybe that may help her open up a bit.........just a suggestion

When I want to hang out with the guys, she has no complaints or guilt's me into shit. As long as I let her know ahead of time and we don't have anything planned. Vise Versa. We have the healthiest relationship ive ever been in or been around. We don't fight about stupid shit, she's really good with money, and really good with me. We both have gps fleet tracking an amazing career and everyone wants her.

my guess is you are just a dud fuck even though your well hung, have a look at yourself before blaming her for starters