I Love others to watch !!!

I have always loved that thought. I always think about people especially other women sitting on chairs around the bed playing with themselves while I make my lady orgasm over and over again. I also think about other couples in bed with us watching, I am getting a hard on just thinking about it. I know my lady use to watch her best friend get fucked and she loved it.

Reactions: RobBull
we have had others watch us a couple of times. was a big turn on. I would like to see my wife get fucked from behind
without her knowing or seeing the guy, Just a hard cock sliding deep inside of her wet pussy. I have a great pic of her from behind
if anyone is interested in seeing her.
Would love too

we have had others watch us a couple of times. was a big turn on. I would like to see my wife get fucked from behind
without her knowing or seeing the guy, Just a hard cock sliding deep inside of her wet pussy. I have a great pic of her from behind
OH YEAH

i often tie my wife spread on the bed naked and with blindfold on .. she loves the unknown .. then i let a planned stranger use her as he wants ..takes away the arkwardness and is just pure sex .. she never knows who she has sucked and been used by .. done this many times wiith mostly married guys who arnt getting anything at home

i often tie my wife spread on the bed naked and with blindfold on .. she loves the unknown .. then i let a planned stranger use her as he wants ..takes away the arkwardness and is just pure sex .. she never knows who she has sucked and been used by .. done this many times wiith mostly married guys who arnt getting anything at home
That's fucking HOT love it

I love to be that stranger .... I'm an Alfa Male ...I'd enjoy licking your wife's pussy with my talented tongue as I finger fuck her. Then it's time her pussy meets my cock. I like Doggy style in pounding her pussy reaching very seldom spots. Then I like her to ride s as I play with her enhanced nipples. Your call if you want the pleasure I will bring.

Attachments

• BullRob Pussy Screamers.jpg
    BullRob Pussy Screamers.jpg
    71.6 KB · Views: 21
ThT sounds fantastic fun

She's all positioned just waiting for my Bull Enhanced Cock to part her pussy lips....slowly..... then slide the other inches in until my balls bounce against her ass.....

There would be other guys including her husband watching particularly her face as she experiences every organism.... Other woman will be pulling up their dresses and pulling down their panties to play with their own pussys.

• Love
Reactions: damaestro1
Very creative

Reactions: Wannabecuck895