I need help convincing my Brazilian wife

Hey Michael, she's gorgeous! Would love to help you with this issue :p

I'm from Brazil too, but living in US for around 6 years now. Are you guys living in Brazil or US right now? I have a couple of friends in the lifestyle that could give you some tips, but they from the south (RS).
Brcouple23,, where in usa r u2? r u close to tennessee?

i,

the thing to realise is that the focus is on her. not you andyour success depends on how you play the game with your mrs. you must learn to adapt to her needs. i can offer some advice but do remember that all women are different.

well, let me explain how i did it with my wife and how i persuaded her into this lifestyle?

this is never an easy question to answer as it involves many factors. most impt of which is whether she IS ABLE to at the very least, fantasise with you about being a hotwife. THIS IS KEY.
if she has not, then it is a harder hill to climb.

1. there are some things that you must first learn - patience and persistence. these are your tools to help you achieve this.

2. never push her. you must be very very patient in getting your fantasy to be a reality. always let her think she is in control of it. this means that if she does not want to talk or fantasise anymore, stop. respect her wishes. start again another time. but be persistent. she will give in eventually.
this is a slow and steady process and your Mrs MUST always have the feeling that she is in control. ALWAYS! This reassures her that should she want to stop, IT WILL BE STOPPED. only then will she trust you.

3. REMEMBER that the focus here is your wife. not you and what you desire her to do for you.

dan