I read this once in a magazine...and just wondering if anyone would ever do this for real?

Jul 3, 2022
So when I was in college...about 20 years....I read in a magazine about a guy getting with this Asian slut who fucked like a beast but the best thing was she loved to give head. And he said the only part he hated was her teeth would scrape his tool.. now I like a lil teeth scrape plus I'm so small my wife can suck me with no issue... but this guy was larger. Anyway he convinced her to get all her teeth pulled and wear false teeth. I felt her age was late 20s.. and yes she was very submissive... but I just felt that it was a bit to much and hard to believe... fast forward 15 years I see and read about women getting tattoos to mark them as owned or as a bbc slut so I have to wonder is there a woman put there that would really do this and would a.man want her to do it???

I can remember once reading that two of the most successful and wealthiest prostitutes in Paris during the 1890/1900’s were one women who had only one leg and another who had no teeth giving a whole new meaning to a French kiss and a knee trembler.

So when I was in college...about 20 years....I read in a magazine about a guy getting with this Asian slut who fucked like a beast but the best thing was she loved to give head. And he said the only part he hated was her teeth would scrape his tool.. now I like a lil teeth scrape plus I'm so small my wife can suck me with no issue... but this guy was larger. Anyway he convinced her to get all her teeth pulled and wear false teeth. I felt her age was late 20s.. and yes she was very submissive... but I just felt that it was a bit to much and hard to believe... fast forward 15 years I see and read about women getting tattoos to mark them as owned or as a bbc slut so I have to wonder is there a woman put there that would really do this and would a.man want her to do it???
I think I first read about that in the September issue of Hustler in 1982, which I lifted under my shirt at the local Thriftway when I was 12-years old. I am pretty sure it was just a joke, although there are lots of ladies who are getting older that have dentures and would feel amazing!

Tattoos are more common, and although they are permanent, are much less of a commitment than having all of your whore’s teeth removed.