I really miss it all and have so many regrets!!

btweets

Male
Gold
Well it’s been around 10 years now since my ex fiancé and I broke up and besides the lying, I’m really missing all the fun we were having!! Sometimes I wonder if I should have just put up with the lies and kept our lifestyle still alive! All I have left are the memories and only a few pics and videos, and as I get older, those are getting harder and more difficult to remember when I try to relive many of the events, or the challenge of keeping each experience in the correct order of which they happened! I think, at least at this point, what I regret the most is all the opportunities I had to film and record so many of the events and experiences we went through, and deleting many of the ones I did!! I recall the times that I thought about grabbing my camera or even my phone to record what was going on, but I was often caught between being too afraid of interfering and disrupting the action that was happening, and the many times I was so caught up in watching it or being involved in it, that I just didn’t think about it at that moment!! After we had broken up and I began getting involved in new relationships, I deleted so many things so I didn’t jeopardize the new relationship, along with having a couple of laptops that I had most of the pictures and videos uploaded to stop working and I can’t access any of the files!! I still have the laptops and have often considered taking them somewhere or to someone that might be able to still retrieve them if possible! I had some really great items that I’d love to share with you all, but am unable to, at least for now anyway... Anyone else out there that can relate to my frustrations??

Reactions: Hwcouple702
Not everyone can handle this lifestyle. Most of the fantasizing guys in here have NO idea what its really like. And lying and sneaking around KILL everything. It takes a GOOD SOLID relationship to be involved in this.......it won't fix a bad one. And even wiith a GOOD relationship, this isn't for everyone.

CW

Not everyone can handle this lifestyle. Most of the fantasizing guys in here have NO idea what its really like. And lying and sneaking around KILL everything. It takes a GOOD SOLID relationship to be involved in this.......it won't fix a bad one. And even wiith a GOOD relationship, this isn't for everyone.

CW
I was really disappointed that for whatever reason she felt the need to lie so often! I did everything I could to let her know and made it perfectly clear that she didn’t have to or need to ever lie to me!!! Don’t get me wrong, there were a lot of times that she didn’t lie when she could have, but I just couldn’t understand all the times when it was almost as if she just couldn’t help or stop herself from doing it! Looking back, I wonder if maybe she just didn’t want to always lay all the cards out on the table.. Perhaps she just wanted to have and keep some things as her own private little secret, idk?? I do know that starting at a young age, her parents made and basically forced her into making her needing to lie to them, followed by being married three times to three husbands that were all in the military, which again pushed her into needing to lie due to their insecurities and paranoia. What I found as the most hilarious part, is that she was an absolute terrible liar!!!! Lol!! I mean I’ve never known anyone in my entire life that was as bad at lying as she was!!! I couldn’t help but think that deep down inside, that she either really really just didn’t want to lie, she was so overwhelmed with guilt, or that she was just so terrified of being caught!! Whatever the reason, I just couldn’t deal with it any longer.

• Love
Reactions: toolman2c
Take your laptops to a computer repair shop. They have the tools to pull the hard drive and extract the data you have stored on it and save it to a new portable drive. I dropped a laptop years ago and corrupted the hard drive. For a couple of hundred dollars, they did just as I described and gave me 100% of my files back, intact. Worth the money...

I like to record my wife being slutty so I got a Mac and I encrypt the folders with a password. It’s pretty easy, expandable and if you have a Mac, you already have all the software you need. And you can backup the encrypted folder to an external hard drive or three in my case. Only downside is that it takes an extra step to access pics and video but it’s totally worth it.