I Shared My Latina Gf With A Stranger šŸ„µ

She had a little wardrobe malfunction at work one time šŸ„µ so she was wearing this two way zip up top that zips both ways and meets in the middle, she had it unzipped so it was only closed in the middle. She was walking down the hall to go to the restroom when the zipper breaks and her top flies open šŸ„µ she wasnt even wearing a bra so her big tits were exposed šŸ˜³šŸ˜©no one was around to see them except for the security cameras šŸ˜‹šŸ„µ she tried to fix the zipper but couldnt šŸ˜© so she walked over to a security guard that was closeby to ask him for help, she said his eyes went a little wide when he saw her holding her tits šŸ„µ She tried to cover them but her hands were in the way so she just let go šŸ˜³šŸ˜‹ she said he got a pretty good close up look at her big tits šŸ˜©šŸ„µ they went into the security room to try to fix it. She said after he saw her tits she just stopped trying to cover up šŸ˜³šŸ˜‹šŸ„µ they were in there for a good while, she said while he was trying to fix the zipper he kept "accidentally" rubbing his hands on her nipples which made them nice and hard šŸ¤¤šŸ„µ she said he was trying to act professional but she could tell he had a growing bulge in his pants šŸ˜‹ he finally gave up after about 15 mins of trying to fix the zipper. He pulled out a box of safety pins and used them to pin her top closed. The safety pins opened her top which made even more cleavage šŸ˜she just smiled and thanked him for his help

Last edited:
For my best friends bachelor party i volunteered to order the stripper, but instead of hiring a real stripper i planned to have my gf strip for us. My best friend has always had a crush on my gf so i wanted to surprize him with something special before he got married. I told my gf about his crush and how all my friends thought she was hot. I conviced her to come along and play stripper for me and my friends, just a few of our close friends. She was actually turned on by the thought of stripping for me and my friends knowing they all found her very attractive especially the bachelor. Just seeing my best friends expression when my gf came out dressed all slutty was enough to know he enjoyed the surprize. Well all my friends had the same expression, it was hot watching them get turned on over my gf. We all watched as my gf stripped down and gave the bachelor a lap dance, then she eventually gave all my friends a lap dance. I could tell my gf was enjoying being a stripper, she was getting turned on from being groped and touched by multiple men. She sat on the bachelors lap and pushed his face into her tits making him play with her tits and suck on her nipples. She then got on her knees and undid his pants and pulled his cock out. She looked at me then around at everyone else before she took his cock down her throat šŸ„µ she sucked his cock til he came in her mouth then went on to suck everyones cock, mine last. Then me and my friends watched as the bachelor fucked his slutty little stripper šŸ˜³šŸ„µ after a few years of lusting over my gf and checking her out in her skimpy little outifts, he finally got what he wanted. He finally got to fuck my latina gf šŸ˜© It was hot watching him fuck her while my friends took turns fucking her mouth šŸ˜ he eventually let my other friends fuck her too and they took turns spitroasting her and passing her around. I joined in too but it was too much and i came pretty quick, but i didnt mind just watching my latina gf getting used and passed around like a real slut šŸ„µ

Last edited:
For my best friends bachelor party i volunteered to order the stripper, but instead of hiring a real stripper i planned to have my gf strip for us. My best friend has always had a crush on my gf so i wanted to surprize him with something special before he got married. I told my gf about his crush and how all my friends thought she was hot. I conviced her to come along and play stripper for me and my friends, just a few of our close friends. She was actually turned on by the thought of stripping for me and my friends knowing they all found her very attractive especially the bachelor. Just seeing my best friends expression when my gf came out dressed all slutty was enough to know he enjoyed the surprize. Well all my friends had the same expression, it was hot watching them get turned on over my gf. We all watched as my gf stripped down and gave the bachelor a lap dance, then she eventually gave all my friends a lap dance. I could tell my gf was enjoying being a stripper, she was getting turned on from being groped and touched by multiple men. She sat on the bachelors lap and pushed his face into her tits making him play with her tits and suck on her nipples. She then got on her knees and undid his pants and pulled his cock out. She looked at me then around at everyone else before she took his cock down her throat šŸ„µ she sucked his cock til he came in her mouth then went on to suck everyones cock, mine last. Then me and my friends watched as the bachelor fucked his slutty little stripper šŸ˜³šŸ„µ after a few years of lusting over my gf and checking her out in her skimpy little outifts, he finally got what he wanted. He finally got to fuck my latina gf šŸ˜© It was hot watching him fuck her while my friends took turns fucking her mouth šŸ˜ he eventually let my other friends fuck her too and they took turns spitroasting her and passing her around. I joined in too but it was too much and i came pretty quick, but i didnt mind just watching my latina gf getting used and passed around like a real slut šŸ„µ

Thats my actual gf in the pics i made the captions myself šŸ˜‹

View attachment 1011838View attachment 1011839View attachment 1011840
View attachment 1011841
You are beyond lucky..she is so hot and open to being sluty... does she know your on here?

Did she ever do a repeat with another group of guys?

So ive always had this fantasy of sharing my gf with another guy, mostly the thought of spitroasting her is what turns me on. Everytime we fuck doggy style i imagine another guy with his cock down my gf's throat. Ive admitted this to her during sex and she always plays along but it was just a fantasy for us šŸ„µ

One day we went to this little house party that a friend of ours invited us to, he said it was his friend that was throwing the party and told him to invite his friends. So we went to this party and found our friend who introduced us to the guy who was throwing the party, he welcomed us and told us to have fun. We started drinking and talking to people and we got split up for a while. Then i found my gf talking to the guy who was throwing the party, it looked like they were flirting my gf kept touching him and i could tell he was staring at her tits. My gf was wearing a black tank top that was cut in the middle to show more cleavage and she wasnt wearing a bra šŸ¤¤ she was also wearing some black jeans that made her ass look amazing šŸ˜ along with some high heels. A few minutes later we found each other and went to get some more drinks. We were both a little tipsy already and we both get a little horny when we drink especially seeing her dressed the way she was she looked so hot i wanted to fuck her so bad. So i told her lets go have some fun, we headed for the bathroom but it was taken so we went into the room next door. We turned on a little lamp and started making out. I sat on the bed and she sat on top of me, she took off her shirt to show me her beautiful tits šŸ¤¤ i sucked on them and played with them til i was hard and she got off and started to undo my pants. She started sucking my cock slowly at first taking every inch in her mouth šŸ„µ she loves to suck my cock and she's very good at it too! She sucked my cock for a bit getting sloppy and drooling on her tits šŸ¤¤ then she started to take her jeans off but i told her to keep the heels on. She was standing there wearing only a little black lace thong and high heels šŸ˜šŸ¤¤ i told her to get on the bed doggy style with her ass off the side of the bed. I pulled her panties to the side and started eating her out, she was moaning and hugging a pillow just enjoying it. She was already wet and tasted so good i couldnt resist eating her tight little pussy and asshole. At some point during this time the guy who was throwing the party walked in on us and decided to stay and watch the show šŸ˜³ i had my back to the door and with the music and being a little drunk i didnt hear him come in. I noticed after coming up for air that he was standing there watching us. At first i was shocked and surprised and didnt know what to do, but i got this feeling that made me even more turned on. My fantasies about spitroasting her came to mind and it was hot knowing he had been watching for who knows how long. I started fingering her and rubbing her asshole which gets her super turned on šŸ¤¤ she was still hugging the pillow and looking away she hadnt noticed the guy watching us. The guy had his hand on his cock rubbing a clearly visible hard on over his pants. Once he saw that i noticed him and didnt do anything he slowly took his cock out and started stroking it while watching us šŸ„µ he had a pretty big cock looked about my size if not bigger šŸ˜³ i got up and rubbed my cock on her pussy getting it wet. I grabbed her hair and as i slowly pushed my cock inside my gf's pussy i pulled her hair so that her head was pulled up too. She turned her head to the guy and looked at him as he stroked his cock watching us. She looked back at me but i just kept fucking her nice and slowly, then she looked back at the guy with a finger in her mouth looking super horny šŸ¤¤ she called him over and grabbed his cock and started stroking it šŸ„µ she looked back at me before taking his cock and licking him from his balls to the tip. She was sucking his cock so good taking it like a real slut getting sloppy šŸ„µšŸ¤¤ now he had his hand on her head and he was pushing her down deepthroating his cock šŸ˜© she looked like she was struggling and kept choking and gagging but didnt stop šŸ„µ she kept looking back at me and she looked so hot sucking his cock it was too much for me šŸ˜© i came inside her and stopped to catch my breath. She looked so hot and slutty on her knees with her ass in the air sucking this guys cock šŸ„µ she kept sucking his cock even after i stopped, i watched her suck his cock like a little slut she kept looking back at me and soon i was hard again. She stopped and sat up, she squeezed her tits together and the guy grabbed her tits and started sucking on them. She looked at me while the guy played with her tits and sucked on her nipples šŸ˜© i got jealous watching them two but i was so turned on. Then she turned around and went back to doggy offering her pussy to this stranger šŸ˜³šŸ˜© she kept her eyes on me as this guy grabbed her ass and brought his cock right to her pussy šŸ„µ i watched this random guy push his bare cock inside my gf and the way she moaned and the face she made as this stranger entered her tight little pussy made me rock hard šŸ˜³šŸ˜© i watched as he fucked my gf making her moan and beg for his cock. I got infront of her and grabbed her hair guiding her head to my cock šŸ„µshe started sucking my cock while getting fucked by this stranger šŸ¤¤ the view of my gf getting fucked right in front of me was too much šŸ˜© i came in my gf's mouth. I watched as he continued to fuck my gf, going harder and faster. He fucked her for a bit longer while i watched my gf get used like a slut šŸ„µhe finally came inside her šŸ˜³šŸ¤¤ he said "thanks for letting me use your slut" and left. It was the first time we ever did anything like that, but i could tell that she enjoyed it. I think she wants to do it again.
Holy shit dude! Definitely had the images and video in my head going for this one! Excellent. Unfortunately I canā€™t see the pics you attached

So ive always had this fantasy of sharing my gf with another guy, mostly the thought of spitroasting her is what turns me on. Everytime we fuck doggy style i imagine another guy with his cock down my gf's throat. Ive admitted this to her during sex and she always plays along but it was just a fantasy for us šŸ„µ

One day we went to this little house party that a friend of ours invited us to, he said it was his friend that was throwing the party and told him to invite his friends. So we went to this party and found our friend who introduced us to the guy who was throwing the party, he welcomed us and told us to have fun. We started drinking and talking to people and we got split up for a while. Then i found my gf talking to the guy who was throwing the party, it looked like they were flirting my gf kept touching him and i could tell he was staring at her tits. My gf was wearing a black tank top that was cut in the middle to show more cleavage and she wasnt wearing a bra šŸ¤¤ she was also wearing some black jeans that made her ass look amazing šŸ˜ along with some high heels. A few minutes later we found each other and went to get some more drinks. We were both a little tipsy already and we both get a little horny when we drink especially seeing her dressed the way she was she looked so hot i wanted to fuck her so bad. So i told her lets go have some fun, we headed for the bathroom but it was taken so we went into the room next door. We turned on a little lamp and started making out. I sat on the bed and she sat on top of me, she took off her shirt to show me her beautiful tits šŸ¤¤ i sucked on them and played with them til i was hard and she got off and started to undo my pants. She started sucking my cock slowly at first taking every inch in her mouth šŸ„µ she loves to suck my cock and she's very good at it too! She sucked my cock for a bit getting sloppy and drooling on her tits šŸ¤¤ then she started to take her jeans off but i told her to keep the heels on. She was standing there wearing only a little black lace thong and high heels šŸ˜šŸ¤¤ i told her to get on the bed doggy style with her ass off the side of the bed. I pulled her panties to the side and started eating her out, she was moaning and hugging a pillow just enjoying it. She was already wet and tasted so good i couldnt resist eating her tight little pussy and asshole. At some point during this time the guy who was throwing the party walked in on us and decided to stay and watch the show šŸ˜³ i had my back to the door and with the music and being a little drunk i didnt hear him come in. I noticed after coming up for air that he was standing there watching us. At first i was shocked and surprised and didnt know what to do, but i got this feeling that made me even more turned on. My fantasies about spitroasting her came to mind and it was hot knowing he had been watching for who knows how long. I started fingering her and rubbing her asshole which gets her super turned on šŸ¤¤ she was still hugging the pillow and looking away she hadnt noticed the guy watching us. The guy had his hand on his cock rubbing a clearly visible hard on over his pants. Once he saw that i noticed him and didnt do anything he slowly took his cock out and started stroking it while watching us šŸ„µ he had a pretty big cock looked about my size if not bigger šŸ˜³ i got up and rubbed my cock on her pussy getting it wet. I grabbed her hair and as i slowly pushed my cock inside my gf's pussy i pulled her hair so that her head was pulled up too. She turned her head to the guy and looked at him as he stroked his cock watching us. She looked back at me but i just kept fucking her nice and slowly, then she looked back at the guy with a finger in her mouth looking super horny šŸ¤¤ she called him over and grabbed his cock and started stroking it šŸ„µ she looked back at me before taking his cock and licking him from his balls to the tip. She was sucking his cock so good taking it like a real slut getting sloppy šŸ„µšŸ¤¤ now he had his hand on her head and he was pushing her down deepthroating his cock šŸ˜© she looked like she was struggling and kept choking and gagging but didnt stop šŸ„µ she kept looking back at me and she looked so hot sucking his cock it was too much for me šŸ˜© i came inside her and stopped to catch my breath. She looked so hot and slutty on her knees with her ass in the air sucking this guys cock šŸ„µ she kept sucking his cock even after i stopped, i watched her suck his cock like a little slut she kept looking back at me and soon i was hard again. She stopped and sat up, she squeezed her tits together and the guy grabbed her tits and started sucking on them. She looked at me while the guy played with her tits and sucked on her nipples šŸ˜© i got jealous watching them two but i was so turned on. Then she turned around and went back to doggy offering her pussy to this stranger šŸ˜³šŸ˜© she kept her eyes on me as this guy grabbed her ass and brought his cock right to her pussy šŸ„µ i watched this random guy push his bare cock inside my gf and the way she moaned and the face she made as this stranger entered her tight little pussy made me rock hard šŸ˜³šŸ˜© i watched as he fucked my gf making her moan and beg for his cock. I got infront of her and grabbed her hair guiding her head to my cock šŸ„µshe started sucking my cock while getting fucked by this stranger šŸ¤¤ the view of my gf getting fucked right in front of me was too much šŸ˜© i came in my gf's mouth. I watched as he continued to fuck my gf, going harder and faster. He fucked her for a bit longer while i watched my gf get used like a slut šŸ„µhe finally came inside her šŸ˜³šŸ¤¤ he said "thanks for letting me use your slut" and left. It was the first time we ever did anything like that, but i could tell that she enjoyed it. I think she wants to do it again.
Such a hot story. That is awesome.