I shared my wife

timst79

I shared my wife and I didn't even know it. I travel alot for work and sometimes I'm gone up to 3 weeks at a time. I was going through a old cell phone of my wife's and I found a txt and a pic attached from a friend of hers. The text said this: ( Remember last months party ? ;) My husband and Steve fucked you good !) Here is the pic that was in the txt.

1.jpg

Apparently you have 'evidence' that she has cucked you, actually cheated on you. So the question that begs itself to be asked is 'what are you going to do now?'

Reactions: MG1958
I shared my wife and I didn't even know it. I travel alot for work and sometimes I'm gone up to 3 weeks at a time. I was going through a old cell phone of my wife's and I found a txt and a pic attached from a friend of hers. The text said this: ( Remember last months party ? ;) My husband and Steve fucked you good !) Here is the pic that was in the txt.

View attachment 137534
Have you asked her about it yet?

Question and and without bullshiting and please be truefully Are still with her or u guys separate would love to know and I know a lot of us wants to know Yes or No

Reactions: Riversideman
Shared mine many many times. Married 37 yrs
We’ve enjoyed this lifestyle for 42 years. Since I was an 18 year old newlywed. Dave has been great. Couldn’t really satisfy my sexual needs and was willing to share me. Of course it satisfies him too.