I think I've built a hotwife

I've been working on my middle age, conservative, wife for a year. I've encouraged slutty behavior, bought her sexy clothes etc. She knows I like to see her showing her off her body and I've been building her confidence, constantly assuring her how sexy she is. (She is fit as **** btw. And could easily pass for 15 years younger.)
I've not told her that I want her to be a hotwife, but I've given her all the pieces of the jigsaw. She's intelligent enough to work it out. She knows that I love her and that she's free to do as she pleases.
I reckon she fantasizes about having sex with a stranger from something that she once said to me . She's clearly fantasizing sometimes when we have sex. I try to play the part like I'm someone else and she cums hard. But nothing's said.
Recently, out of the blue she asked me to buy her an ankle bracelet. I've wanted to buy her one all year. I mentioned it a few times, many months ago, but she didn't seem very receptive so I dropped it. Then suddenly there she is outside this boutique, asking me to help her pick an ankle bracelet. She picks out a slutty number that's almost out of place among the other woven fabric multi-colours in the display. Says she loves ankle bracelets. I'm wondering whether this is really happening. Trying not to show the excitement. Practically had a boner as I took it to the till. She put it on her right ankle when we got home and hasn't taken it off since.
I'm not sure whether wearing the bracelet really represents progress but it feels like a milestone. It feels like she is a hotwife now. She just doesn't know it yet. I figure soon enough someone is bound to tell her how it can be interpreted. That might surprise her but I'll just say 'well that's a load of rubbish but, since you are free to do as you please, we could just as well say that you are hotwife. Then we can make a bit of a joke of it and take it from there. Hopefully get her outrageously flirting etc. Some time I'll replace the anklet with a solid gold one.
I'm confident that she'll never going to actually do anything with anyone else. She'll be just my hotwife. It's gonna be great.
Post more pictures to build confidence, get responses. My wife progressed from beach topless and men looking at her tits to my best friend stripping her and playing with her tits. Slowly he got further as I watched them, eventually they fucked. She recently let me post a video of her and she has had men post pictures of their erections for her. You can try photos and video as you start the journey to add a bit of reality to her fantasies.

I've been working on my middle age, conservative, wife for a year. I've encouraged slutty behavior, bought her sexy clothes etc. She knows I like to see her showing her off her body and I've been building her confidence, constantly assuring her how sexy she is. (She is fit as **** btw. And could easily pass for 15 years younger.)
I've not told her that I want her to be a hotwife, but I've given her all the pieces of the jigsaw. She's intelligent enough to work it out. She knows that I love her and that she's free to do as she pleases.
I reckon she fantasizes about having sex with a stranger from something that she once said to me . She's clearly fantasizing sometimes when we have sex. I try to play the part like I'm someone else and she cums hard. But nothing's said.
Recently, out of the blue she asked me to buy her an ankle bracelet. I've wanted to buy her one all year. I mentioned it a few times, many months ago, but she didn't seem very receptive so I dropped it. Then suddenly there she is outside this boutique, asking me to help her pick an ankle bracelet. She picks out a slutty number that's almost out of place among the other woven fabric multi-colours in the display. Says she loves ankle bracelets. I'm wondering whether this is really happening. Trying not to show the excitement. Practically had a boner as I took it to the till. She put it on her right ankle when we got home and hasn't taken it off since.
I'm not sure whether wearing the bracelet really represents progress but it feels like a milestone. It feels like she is a hotwife now. She just doesn't know it yet. I figure soon enough someone is bound to tell her how it can be interpreted. That might surprise her but I'll just say 'well that's a load of rubbish but, since you are free to do as you please, we could just as well say that you are hotwife. Then we can make a bit of a joke of it and take it from there. Hopefully get her outrageously flirting etc. Some time I'll replace the anklet with a solid gold one.
I'm confident that she'll never going to actually do anything with anyone else. She'll be just my hotwife. It's gonna be great.
oohhh my I want to be that stranger for sex. she looks yummy

maybe if she lets you post pics and she gets good comments you can share the comments with her and that will elevate her sexiness and desire to explore. This is an example of the comments I post on pics . . . some of the gals really like this and the hubbys too as it adds spice to their lovemaking. . . . max

I love it when you pose. I love it that you know how sexy you are. I love it when your fantasies make you so wet and wanting that you start without me. I move between your thighs and kiss your smooth mons. I smell your excitement so sexy so eager. I plant kisses and lick your furrow. Your lips hold the scents of you. I search for your special place and today's special touch the touch that will make your belly jump and your heart sigh. "Yesss, yess There, just there . . oohh" you say. I love your nubbin and hold your thighs. Your hips buck. You press and retreat and I follow you relentless. I want you to feel until any sensation feels just too much. Your thighs shake and you hold my head. Then you stiffen and collapse. I move back watching your pussy spasm. I place a fingertip on your rosebud and feel the clench and unclench of your "little death." Then I move up your body kissing you and tasting you. Teasing nipples. My throbbing cock finds the hot wet center of you and I push. Adjusting I push more and sink deep into you. Our centers meet in their own on hot wet grinding kiss. I move back and in again. . . then again. . . my turn . I want to fill you . . . cum with me. Ohh yes you feel so good. . . . thanks for the fantasy

Progress update

Sunday I decided to push a little with the fantasy. She says that she doesn't have fantasies, but a couple of years ago, we were away at a hotel for a night. I had dreamed up some complex fantasy, (... I had set her up with a black guy and was watching via ...). It was just my fantasy. She had no idea that in my head she was there with this other guy. When I asked her to come up to the room she said 'but I've only just met you'. When we got back to the room she was filthy. So I've always suspected that she was having practically the same fantasy but I don't want to come out and mention it for fear of her retreating into her shell.

So anyway, Sunday afternoon I grab her in the garage and whisper "Nobody can see us." I kiss her and she's all over it, tongue right down my throat. In the evening I grab her again and whisper "Nobody will ever know". Same again, passionate snog. Later when we go to bed we get close and talk, lips touching as our mouths move, I try to keep anything I say subtle but suggestive. We make love and blow me if it's not the best sex that we've had in as long as I can remember. Her pussy is dripping like a tap. She pulls her feet high, to her shoulders, and wraps her legs around my back in a way that she never has before. She can't keep her tongue out of my mouth. We're on fire. I can't resist saying (believe me I really did try to resist saying this because it's surely not subtle at all) "I've wanted to fuck you from the moment that I set eyes on you." Her tongue is rammed back down my throat and she goes on to have the longest loudest orgasm that she's had for years.
In the morning she happier and more loved up that normal. Especially for a Monday. I tell her how much I love her and during the day I buy her flowers and give them to her after work.

Maybe I'm hoping too much but on Monday I was seeing this as a big result. I was convinced that she must have been fantasizing about committing adultery and that, if so, then there's a desire there that can be cultivated. I was as high as a kite. But she seems to have retreated back into her shell since then though. She's gone all srtaight laced faithful partner and loving mother. Not responding to any suggestive comments. I feel like I've dropped back to earth with a bump. I'm wondering if maybe I read too much into it. I'm back to thinking that she'll never do it. She'll never be a hotwife.

I think she still believes that her getting some strange is just a stepping stone for me to take those same liberties and it is absolutely not. I drop little things in the throws of passion like how I would love to eat her as she its being taken from behind and I have got her to tell me that a different cock entering her would need to be smaller than my 8" but that is the extent of it.

I have been working on my wife for 2 years next month to get some strange either with or without me being present. The only thing that she has done (three times) is feed me back my own creampie. The first time she was rather forceful and just smeared her pussy around on my face and didn't even attempt to enjoy it. Almost a year later when I mounted her from behind as I entered her I started asking her why she hasn't taken advantage of it and fed me again. She seemed to get annoyed with the question and snapped back at me about it and started aggressively pushing back against me and talking about it. I shut up and ended up nutting before she got off. She didn't get hers and aggressively grabbed me and through me on the bed on my back and said (you wann eat your cum from my pussy here then" and planted it right on my mouth. She got really wet for a second then I felt my load come out of her then she came in a very intense squirting orgasm. A couple of months later (November of last year) I got her a rather heavy, stainless steel, jeweled butt plug. She loved it and it was awesome watching her ass push and pull on the plug as she came with my cock in her from behind. Once I lost it and unloaded in her she asked me (nicely) to lick her pussy and I obediently slid under her from behind and did as she asked. Sadly she all of a sudden got a leg cramp and wasn't able to stay on top of my face and enjoy it. Sadly our progress on things was in that same month by the passing of her father and her mother spending much more time with us as a result during the grieving process.

I got her on the washing machine last weekend and as I was going down on her (feels like I am having to start over) I told her that I can't believe she that you have fed me my own load out of this beautiful body twice and that I loved how she got into it last time before the cramp. I further told her that and that I love to worship her pussy all she had to do was ask me afterwards and I would gladly do it again. ( I lose interest in doing it after I cum)

I really wish we could be befriended by a local couple that is into the HW lifestyle. A couple to do things with then we/she discovers that the other wife takes liberties as she needs or desires to.

OMG!
It's now a month since i bought her the anklet bracelet and in July we had sex 14 times! All instigated by her. I started faking orgasm because I couldn't keep up. The sex has been amazing. She's been talking really dirty and she's doing things like reverse cowgirl that she's never done before.

Seriously... there is magic in an ankle bracelet.

Last edited: