I told her

KayandRyan

Couple
Oct 11, 2022
My wife and I finally talked about my fantasy of watching her have sex with another man. We have been together for 15 years as a young couple. She's never been with another man in her adult life. Just in her teen years.
One day two weeks ago we finally had a large honest discussion. We went over or vanilla life style and our kinks that we kept to ourselves. She was visually turned on by my description of making her into a hotwife.
She has recently jumped in with two feet and begun flirting with men online and sexting. It makes her very horny to think about meeting a stranger and having him fuck her in the car. I can't wait for our first experience, neither can she.

My wife and I finally talked about my fantasy of watching her have sex with another man. We have been together for 15 years as a young couple. She's never been with another man in her adult life. Just in her teen years.
One day two weeks ago we finally had a large honest discussion. We went over or vanilla life style and our kinks that we kept to ourselves. She was visually turned on by my description of making her into a hotwife.
She has recently jumped in with two feet and begun flirting with men online and sexting. It makes her very horny to think about meeting a stranger and having him fuck her in the car. I can't wait for our first experience, neither can she.
Sounds hot. Hope you enjoy

congrats! please keep us posted on her experiences

Since this post my wife had been set up to flirt with a few different people on the phone. We have her all hot and bother with this biker. I've caught her looking at his d!ck pics and I couldn't be more turned on.
Tomorrow is supposed to be the day she goes to f^ck him. I will wait for video and photos and I won't get to cum until she comes home from him. I can't wait

Since this post my wife had been set up to flirt with a few different people on the phone. We have her all hot and bother with this biker. I've caught her looking at his d!ck pics and I couldn't be more turned on.
Tomorrow is supposed to be the day she goes to f^ck him. I will wait for video and photos and I won't get to cum until she comes home from him. I can't wait
Hopefully it will work out. The signs look very promising and appears she’s into it.

Reactions: coastalkid
We had our first experience. She arranged to meet him alone for the first meeting. It helped everyone with the nerves, I unfortunately did not get any video or photos as we just wanted to build up and also get comfy in the game.
She is gorgeous and he had to have her right away. He ate her pussy and she told me that she came there.. he fucked her hard in missionary where she came for the 2nd time. After that he flipped her over for Doggystyle and fucked her hard and fast. Understand my wife has the best, smoothest silkiest pussy around and he barely lasted a few pumps before he filled her up with cum. Yes I made her bend over so I could clean her after.
Here is where the game gets fun for me. She can play and build his ego. We may do this for a while and he has yet to see or meet me. I am far from being an incapable and ill equiped cuck. I am a well rounded athlete who's fought in the cage and is packing my own whopper. We shall build up our bull and then when the day comes for a mfm session, I will break his spirit and claim her before his eyes. And there's nothing he could do to stop it.
Sincerely,
Bull slayer.