I want cock

For me the obvious thing to start with is to start work on your pussy lips and open them as wide as possible so you will hopefully stay gaping open so i can see deep in you and begin to explore you inside and you till there is nothing of you that i haven't touched with some part of me weather it be mouth cock cum or fist you will know i have been there.

Hi, been thinking of you and what I would like to do with you so hope you like this? Lay back and open your legs for me, I want you to pull your knickers hard agains't your clit for me, feel them cutting into your lips and hard agains't your clit!!!! I want to run my tongue over them now, are you pulling them hard for me........? Pull them ........pull them. Can I pull your knickers aside now and shove my tongue deep into your hole, I can taste your juices on my tongue and I want to shove it deeper and deeper! Does this make you feel good? I want you to stretch your lips wide open for me now. Feel the tip of my tongue running round your clit, it tastes soooo good. I want you squeeze your nipples now while I run my tongue round and round on your clit. Are your juices starting to run yet? I am shoving my finger in your hole now whils't I have still got my tongue on your clit. I'm search for your g spot am I getting closer now? I want to rub it with my finger. I want to feel you body shudder as you juices come on my hand!!

Hi, been thinking of you and what I would like to do with you so hope you like this? Lay back and open your legs for me, I want you to pull your knickers hard agains't your clit for me, feel them cutting into your lips and hard agains't your clit!!!! I want to run my tongue over them now, are you pulling them hard for me........? Pull them ........pull them. Can I pull your knickers aside now and shove my tongue deep into your hole, I can taste your juices on my tongue and I want to shove it deeper and deeper! Does this make you feel good? I want you to stretch your lips wide open for me now. Feel the tip of my tongue running round your clit, it tastes soooo good. I want you squeeze your nipples now while I run my tongue round and round on your clit. Are your juices starting to run yet? I am shoving my finger in your hole now whils't I have still got my tongue on your clit. I'm search for your g spot am I getting closer now? I want to rub it with my finger. I want to feel you body shudder as you juices come on my hand!!
20151225_233019.jpg 2015-12-21 10.08.19.jpg