I want my wife to fuck other guys

How can I get my wife to fuck other guys she is not adventurous and I don’t know how to talk to her about it

That would be a problem inside your marriage with honest communication without fear of judgement or embarrassment. So unless you can get past that you are up against it. Sharing your wife takes the utmost honesty and communication between the husband and wife. If you can get to that point, your marriage will be better for it. I have had friends who have had all sorts of strange fantasies and told their wives. Not one of those wives got angry. They either said they could accomodate it, or they couldn’t. So my advice is to be completely honest and up front. It won’t hurt your marriage at all.

That would be a problem inside your marriage with honest communication without fear of judgement or embarrassment. So unless you can get past that you are up against it. Sharing your wife takes the utmost honesty and communication between the husband and wife. If you can get to that point, your marriage will be better for it. I have had friends who have had all sorts of strange fantasies and told their wives. Not one of those wives got angry. They either said they could accomodate it, or they couldn’t. So my advice is to be completely honest and up front. It won’t hurt your marriage at all.
Pretty sure telling your wife that you would like her to get raped might not be great for the marriage 🤦‍♀️

call me crazy but if she gets angry it would indicate to me that she does not want to reveal her slutty side to the husband. She could be banging others behind his back and she might not being a slut with other dudes out there. BUT if one day she decides to blow somebody, husband will be out of the loop. Some women prefer to not stir the pot or poke the beehive. Leave her marriage vanilla and if she has an itch, go pound her cervix with someone husband doesnt know or someone he knows but doesnt talk.

Reactions: Sigp220