I want to cuckold my wife

as she enters ,she would be engulfed with the aroma of red roses and i would greet her with a glass of champagne and chocolates she is gorgeous and very desire able. we sit on the bed drinking our champagne and i put mine down and start to massage her back slowly moving my hands to her gorgeous breast. removing her top i gently kiss her neck down to her gorgeous breast, she puts her champagne down and

Attachments

• Resized_20201224_063359.jpeg
    Resized_20201224_063359.jpeg
    238.6 KB · Views: 11
When I was in the Service, I used to fuck my wife’s friends. She would sleep with other dudes, but nothing really exciting until my work rival hit on her. She said it made her wet. One day I came home from training and she said he came over. She acted like she had something to tell me and she had a glow about her. During sex she said he went to give her a hug but held her tight and started licking on her neck. She said it tickled bad and he wouldn’t stop. After some a very rants by me she wanted me to let her fuck him. I told her if he challenges me he will have to win you. THAT SATURDAY, she had him come over After some jaw jacking we started wrestling. I lost and had to agree to be tied to chair. Needless to say my dick was so hard it was hurting all night. The worse was him eating her out. Don’t think his dick was that impressive but she went ballistic when he sucked her pussy. It being a cuck feels like that, HATS OFF TO YOU GUYS!!!

Last edited:
I am so looking forward to her being fucked by him while I wait. Hoping for him to cum in her so I can eat his cream pie out of her! She likes when I clean her up and I enjoy eating there cum out of her pussy!!
My wife knows I would love that because I have told her that is something I would love to do but she refuses.