I want to know stories from cheating wife’s

My way? Your way? You may not be interested in dictionary definitions (except when they support your view) but that is what dictates what language is, so that we are all communicate the same playing field.

Years ago I had employee from England, don't exactly remember the dialog but he almost came to blows with another after using the term 'fags'. Turns out that in England a fag is a cigarette and in the US it refereed to a homosexual.

Just because you rename or redefine something doesn't make it so, It just makes it your opinion.

Yes, language does change over time and credible lexicography does as well. Until then a stag is a cuckold, but a cuckold is not necessarily a stag.
Yes a fag is a smoke in UK, Aus and NZ. Poof, poofter, homo, nancy boy are all archaic but mean the same thing as fag/faggot (which is another word that has a different meaning applied to it) Now people just say gay. In Aus a root is a fuck, so when rooting for one's team, an American woman is Aus may not realise what she has signed up for.

Nonetheless, I am happy with my view and could care less about yours [edit: actually, I do}. But thanks for the convo. It was interesting.

Last edited:
Yes a fag is a smoke in UK, Aus and NZ. Poof, poofter, homo, nancy boy are all archaic but mean the same thing as fag/faggot (which is another word that has a different meaning applied to it) Now people just say gay. In Aus a root is a fuck, so when rooting for one's team, an American woman is Aus may not realise what she has signed up for.

Nonetheless, I am happy with my view and could care less about yours. But thanks for the convo. It was interesting.
Ditto

Wow you guys can ruin a good thread with over thinking shit...this like many other sites is about sexual fantasy or stories...I like to belive them all but at the end of the day I know most arnt on the level...but there good to read for fantasizing but when people like u guys wanna inject real reality into this it just kills it...

By definition, a cuckold is a man with an unfaithful wife. So, she is 'cucking' him every time she is unfaithful. However, in the online cuckold community, it is mainly assumed that it is consensual cucking.
Cuckold /Stag its all in how you 4portray it MY WIFE IS A HOTWIFE i buy her clothes set up dinner and hotel reservations Ll.of tbis i pay for so she gets full satisfaction outside of our marriage. I help her get ready to go out help her dress. I kace up her boots" hercorsets put on her jewelry things like that .I have even driven her to meet her stud.. I do what ever it takes for her to get well satisfied and fucked. But i dont get invilved with them sexually in any way i dont clean her after they fuck. I do have sex with her to reclaim her by playing with her having intetcourse with her.she enjoys me addind more cum.to.her already filled pussy Call me STAG/ CUCKOLD WHt ever but our sexual.play works for us both

Reactions: Nemo
The word "cuckold" probably comes from the practice of the cuckoo bird. The female cuckoo mates with an alpha-male, who then moves on to encounters with other females. The female then returns to her mate, and the two of them raise the babies which resulted from mom's "night on the town."
Traditionally, a (human) cuckold was the object of scorn and derision; when it was discovered that a man's wife had found fulfillment in another man's bed, she was an adulteress and he was her cuckold. It was often said that he "left with his tail between another man's legs."

The dictionary defines a cuckold as "a man with an unfaithful wife."

In the context of alternative lifestyles, the cuckold occupies a position somewhere between the traditional definition and that of "swingers." The difference with the first definition is that today's cuckold is both aware of his wife's "infidelity" and is sexually excited by it; the difference with the second definition is that "swingers" are mutually involved, or at least approach the sex bed as equals, which is not the case with a cuckold.

In plain English, a cuckold is a man who stands by and accepts his wife's infidelity, being sexually excited by her actions. He may have normal sexual relations with his wife part of the time, or he may accept that his wife has chosen another man to replace him completely in her sexual bed.

• Love
Reactions: toolman2c and Nemo
My wife KK was never happily monogamous, even from the time we were just dating. She has been a serial cheater, infidelities ranging from random one-night stands, to more complex, traditional affairs with emotional and financial ties. That said, after a series of escalating crises, we sorted things out, and have been doing the hot wife thing for more than twenty years.

I've published, and continue to publish stories of KK's infidelity on Literotica, under the same ID used here. These are true accounts, minimally embellished, documenting KK's infidelities over the years.

The word "cuckold" probably comes from the practice of the cuckoo bird. The female cuckoo mates with an alpha-male, who then moves on to encounters with other females. The female then returns to her mate, and the two of them raise the babies which resulted from mom's "night on the town."
Traditionally, a (human) cuckold was the object of scorn and derision; when it was discovered that a man's wife had found fulfillment in another man's bed, she was an adulteress and he was her cuckold. It was often said that he "left with his tail between another man's legs."

The dictionary defines a cuckold as "a man with an unfaithful wife."

In the context of alternative lifestyles, the cuckold occupies a position somewhere between the traditional definition and that of "swingers." The difference with the first definition is that today's cuckold is both aware of his wife's "infidelity" and is sexually excited by it; the difference with the second definition is that "swingers" are mutually involved, or at least approach the sex bed as equals, which is not the case with a cuckold.

In plain English, a cuckold is a man who stands by and accepts his wife's infidelity, being sexually excited by her actions. He may have normal sexual relations with his wife part of the time, or he may accept that his wife has chosen another man to replace him completely in her sexual bed.
I agree with the first 2 paragraphs.

In plain English a cuckold is "a husband whose wife has been unfaithful". It's no more complicated than that. Whether he is aware or unaware, whether he accepts it or not, nor does it apply to unmarried couples. Nor does the definition include 'replacement', a wife can continue to have sex with her husband as well as other men, in which case he isn't being replaced but augmented.

Reactions: Nemo
My wife KK was never happily monogamous, even from the time we were just dating. She has been a serial cheater, infidelities ranging from random one-night stands, to more complex, traditional affairs with emotional and financial ties. That said, after a series of escalating crises, we sorted things out, and have been doing the hot wife thing for more than twenty years.

I've published, and continue to publish stories of KK's infidelity on Literotica, under the same ID used here. These are true accounts, minimally embellished, documenting KK's infidelities over the years.

Love your stories about KK. Been reading them for years. Helluva woman.

My way? Your way? You may not be interested in dictionary definitions (except when they support your view) but that is what dictates what language is, so that we are all communicate the same playing field.

Years ago I had employee from England, don't exactly remember the dialog but he almost came to blows with another after using the term 'fags'. Turns out that in England a fag is a cigarette and in the US it refereed to a homosexual.

Just because you rename or redefine something doesn't make it so, It just makes it your opinion.

Yes, language does change over time and credible lexicography does as well. Until then a stag is a cuckold, but a cuckold is not necessarily a stag.
Cuckold / stag what ever i enjoy seeing and helpi ng her get ready to go.out to fuck ..We dont do.humilation and im.not sexually involved with them. We dont do.humilation but to reimforce the lifestyle she will.tell.me HE WAS REALLY BIG OR I CANT BELIEVE WHAT HE DID TO.ME..AS WELL.AS HE FUCKED ME DIFFERENTLY THAN OTHERS itvworks for us anf keeps her PUSSY WELL.FILLED AND SATISFIED