I want to know what you would do to her?

I agree... She needs to be shown off in tight clothes and watch guys dance and grind on her in bars and then they can watch me leave with her and wish they were the ones deep inside her making her scream all night

Reactions: Sgt Ray
Ooh the things I would do.. pull down those panties and go to town.. eating her pussy and rimming her ass.. its been so long since I have done these things with someone as beautiful as that.. lucky guy speedmaster..

Reactions: MFMinNEOH
Wow, what a hot sexy woman! Those blowjob eyes, would probably make me cum looking up at me whilst sucking my cock, heavy eyelids, slurping and licking the shaft up and down! Then that undoubtedly hot tight wet juicy pussy. I'd have to 69 with her for hours, eating and slurping that pink thick swollen clit like a fat kid with a Tootsie Pop! Drink that hot cum over and over. Then bend her over on all 4s, face down, ass up. Pound and bang and hump and pump and fuck and cream that little pussy a few times. Let her suck all our juices as she fluffed me hard again, then I would devour that sexy ass, licking and biting, spreading those mouthwatering ass cheeks open W-I-D-E, pulling that poor little defenseless wet asshole to its limits, and then pounding her and fucking her good, filling her ass with hot spunk! Whew! What a hot sexy woman!

I am going to sit next to her, with you on the other side of her, at a restaurant, where the table obscures what happens down below. But our seating arrangement leading others to raise an eyebrow and wonder what our deal is.

I'm going to put my hand on her leg, sliding it up, first with her dress in place, so you can see my hand exploring her, and that she allows it. I'll adjust my erection in my pants to let it be straight and with room to grow. Which it will.

I'll gradually hike up her dress and put my hand on her bare leg. On the top, and then on the inside of her thigh and brushing against her moist panties. When it is clear to us both that she is crazy hot and wants more, I'll whisper in her ear, asking her to go to the ladies room and come back without her panties. Which she will. As she returns to her seat, I'll quickly slide my hand under her so that she sits on my palm, and now I can feel her bare ass through the thin fabric. Squeezing it and fondling it.

Then I'll slide my hand up her leg again, and you'll see her part her legs gently, allowing me access. I'll bring my hand up between her legs and my finger will slip into her easily, fingering her naughty, married pussy and clit. I'll take her hand and place it on my pants so she can feel my erection. First I'll squeeze her fingers around it, guiding her actions. But soon, she'll be on her own, fondling my cock through my pants and feeling my balls.

I'll suggest that we go for a drive and ask you if you wouldn't mind being our chauffer while we sit in the back seat. As we drive around in the dark night, you'll hear us become quiet in the seat behind you. You'll reach your hand back to feel her leg, and find that her dress is already lifted up and her legs are parted. You'll investigate further, and as you bring your hand between her legs, you'll find my hand already there, fingering your wife's pussy deeply. At a stop light, with the engine and traffic quiet, you can now hear the distinctive, fast and rhythmic sound of her hand pumping my cock.

You adjust the mirror, hoping to get a better glimpse of our activity. What you see is your wife's face, the look of arousal and pleasure on her face, and then she opens her eyes to glance at you. Smiling wickedly as she sees you watching her. She continues to smile and hold eye contact with you as her head begins to move downward and then out of view. It's dark and you can't see now what she's doing, but you know. And soon that is confirmed as you hear my soft moans from the pleasure she is bringing to my cock with her mouth. You're sure of it, your wife is sucking me. But you can't see it....can it really be true?

Your suspicions are confirmed as you detect her sucking sounds and then her soft moans of pleasure from the thrill of having my bare naked cock in her mouth. You hear my belt buckle as I pull my pants all the way off and now she is able to fully access it and is going to town on my dick with her hungry mouth. Whimpering softly as she sucks me so hot and hungry.

You look back as we stop at a light, under the street lights and you see it. Your wife's head pumping up and down, my hands resting on the back of her head, enjoying her mouth.

I move while we are stopped, so you can see what is happening. I flip her onto her back and lift up her dress, and she puts one leg over the front seat. You worry briefly that other drivers will see what is happening, but you can't bring yourself to care. It excites you that they might see your wife getting plowed by another man in the back seat. Maybe even a friend or neighbor that you know will see!

I move between her legs, my cock is in position, ready to enter her. But before I do, I pause. I tell you, "Your wife wants me to fuck her!" She answers "Yes! Do it! Please! Fuck me!" "You see?" I tell you. "Oh man, she's got my dick in her hand and she's trying to pull me into her!" "Yes!" she says again. "Do it!!!" Now with a tone of urgency approaching desperation. "Oh wow! She's so wet! My cock is right at her opening. I'm going to fuck her now. I'm going to push my cock into your wife's willing pussy."

"Go ahead," you tell me after a few moments. "Do it!" "I already did," I answer. "I'm already inside her, and she's loving it!" "Oh yes!" she confirms with enthusiasm. "I love it. Oh, his dick feels so good inside me, babe. Oh! He's fucking me so good. I love it! I want to feel his cum inside me!"

You start to tell me to go ahead, But the words stick in your throat as you hear me grunting violently and you know that I'm already emptying my sperm into your bride's eagerly receptive pussy. Followed closely by the familiar sounds of your wife's orgasm. The sounds that you know so well, now being expressed as my dick fills her naughty cunt. You hear her cumming hard, almost to the point of pain, as she orgasms from the sensation of my dick swelling, pulsating, and then pumping her full of sperm.

Pull the car over and stop. I'll wait before pulling out of your wife, so that you can see it withdraw, wet with the mixture of her arousal and copious amounts of my semen, still clinging to my dick and pooled inside of her. What will you do now?

Reactions: sjhopefulguy
I am going to sit next to her, with you on the other side of her, at a restaurant, where the table obscures what happens down below. But our seating arrangement leading others to raise an eyebrow and wonder what our deal is.

I'm going to put my hand on her leg, sliding it up, first with her dress in place, so you can see my hand exploring her, and that she allows it. I'll adjust my erection in my pants to let it be straight and with room to grow. Which it will.

I'll gradually hike up her dress and put my hand on her bare leg. On the top, and then on the inside of her thigh and brushing against her moist panties. When it is clear to us both that she is crazy hot and wants more, I'll whisper in her ear, asking her to go to the ladies room and come back without her panties. Which she will. As she returns to her seat, I'll quickly slide my hand under her so that she sits on my palm, and now I can feel her bare ass through the thin fabric. Squeezing it and fondling it.

Then I'll slide my hand up her leg again, and you'll see her part her legs gently, allowing me access. I'll bring my hand up between her legs and my finger will slip into her easily, fingering her naughty, married pussy and clit. I'll take her hand and place it on my pants so she can feel my erection. First I'll squeeze her fingers around it, guiding her actions. But soon, she'll be on her own, fondling my cock through my pants and feeling my balls.

I'll suggest that we go for a drive and ask you if you wouldn't mind being our chauffer while we sit in the back seat. As we drive around in the dark night, you'll hear us become quiet in the seat behind you. You'll reach your hand back to feel her leg, and find that her dress is already lifted up and her legs are parted. You'll investigate further, and as you bring your hand between her legs, you'll find my hand already there, fingering your wife's pussy deeply. At a stop light, with the engine and traffic quiet, you can now hear the distinctive, fast and rhythmic sound of her hand pumping my cock.

You adjust the mirror, hoping to get a better glimpse of our activity. What you see is your wife's face, the look of arousal and pleasure on her face, and then she opens her eyes to glance at you. Smiling wickedly as she sees you watching her. She continues to smile and hold eye contact with you as her head begins to move downward and then out of view. It's dark and you can't see now what she's doing, but you know. And soon that is confirmed as you hear my soft moans from the pleasure she is bringing to my cock with her mouth. You're sure of it, your wife is sucking me. But you can't see it....can it really be true?

Your suspicions are confirmed as you detect her sucking sounds and then her soft moans of pleasure from the thrill of having my bare naked cock in her mouth. You hear my belt buckle as I pull my pants all the way off and now she is able to fully access it and is going to town on my dick with her hungry mouth. Whimpering softly as she sucks me so hot and hungry.

You look back as we stop at a light, under the street lights and you see it. Your wife's head pumping up and down, my hands resting on the back of her head, enjoying her mouth.

I move while we are stopped, so you can see what is happening. I flip her onto her back and lift up her dress, and she puts one leg over the front seat. You worry briefly that other drivers will see what is happening, but you can't bring yourself to care. It excites you that they might see your wife getting plowed by another man in the back seat. Maybe even a friend or neighbor that you know will see!

I move between her legs, my cock is in position, ready to enter her. But before I do, I pause. I tell you, "Your wife wants me to fuck her!" She answers "Yes! Do it! Please! Fuck me!" "You see?" I tell you. "Oh man, she's got my dick in her hand and she's trying to pull me into her!" "Yes!" she says again. "Do it!!!" Now with a tone of urgency approaching desperation. "Oh wow! She's so wet! My cock is right at her opening. I'm going to fuck her now. I'm going to push my cock into your wife's willing pussy."

"Go ahead," you tell me after a few moments. "Do it!" "I already did," I answer. "I'm already inside her, and she's loving it!" "Oh yes!" she confirms with enthusiasm. "I love it. Oh, his dick feels so good inside me, babe. Oh! He's fucking me so good. I love it! I want to feel his cum inside me!"

You start to tell me to go ahead, But the words stick in your throat as you hear me grunting violently and you know that I'm already emptying my sperm into your bride's eagerly receptive pussy. Followed closely by the familiar sounds of your wife's orgasm. The sounds that you know so well, now being expressed as my dick fills her naughty cunt. You hear her cumming hard, almost to the point of pain, as she orgasms from the sensation of my dick swelling, pulsating, and then pumping her full of sperm.

Pull the car over and stop. I'll wait before pulling out of your wife, so that you can see it withdraw, wet with the mixture of her arousal and copious amounts of my semen, still clinging to my dick and pooled inside of her. What will you do now?
I will take sloppy seconds

Reactions: hotwifeluvr
I agree... She needs to be shown off in tight clothes and watch guys dance and grind on her in bars and then they can watch me leave with her and wish they were the ones deep inside her making her scream all night
Oh yeah, ur SO right! My GF LUVS when i take her out to "show her off" as she wears a dress 2 suzes too small, no bra or panties.
She likes the saying, "dress like a slut, act like a slut, get fucked hard & deep like a slut"

Attachments

• 6-03cfd9a6454c91f1e9d631c91e1a9607.jpg
    6-03cfd9a6454c91f1e9d631c91e1a9607.jpg
    4.5 KB · Views: 30
  • 5-04686db90965319751f8fe6b3ebb528d.jpg
    5-04686db90965319751f8fe6b3ebb528d.jpg
    5.1 KB · Views: 30