I want to post pics of my wife, but...

Married2Hottie

I was just looking at a picture of my wife. It’s from social media, so it’s certainly G-rated. But it really got my engines revved as I started thinking about how much I want to share her or even just share photos of her, from head to toe.

But... I do not think she would be okay with this. So naturally, I feel it would be wrong on some level.

End of discussion? I suppose. But I really want to, and it really turns me on to think about other people staring at her and admiring her, appreciation her, and maybe even being aroused by her.

All that said, maybe someone can make a great case as to why it would be okay for me to share? Clear my conscience for me?
Or... confirm that I should not do it.

Hmmmm... if the pic is already on social media, she has confirmed it’s ok to be”out there”. You can try putting this harmless, G-rated pic here just for comments. Baby steps...

I was just looking at a picture of my wife. It’s from social media, so it’s certainly G-rated. But it really got my engines revved as I started thinking about how much I want to share her or even just share photos of her, from head to toe.

But... I do not think she would be okay with this. So naturally, I feel it would be wrong on some level.

End of discussion? I suppose. But I really want to, and it really turns me on to think about other people staring at her and admiring her, appreciation her, and maybe even being aroused by her.

All that said, maybe someone can make a great case as to why it would be okay for me to share? Clear my conscience for me?
Or... confirm that I should not do it.
it validates that your wife is as hot as you think she is. It also allows you some release of the growing desire to see her used for the pleasure of other men, likely also the desire to receive pleasure from the cocks of other men beyond what you alone can provide.

Here's the thing,

I hate to be the fly in the ointment but unless you (and especially her) are OK with y'alls true identity being out there I wouldn't use a pic that is public. Especially one that's been posted on a (vanilla) social site. You can blur, block , pixillate all you want but the full pic (if it's been posted) with turn up in a photo search, I've never tested it but it wouldn't surprise me that it would still turn up even if you flooded it to a single color.

I do know for a fact that you can do severe cropping, blur/smudge the face, even remove the metadata about the device, exposure, time.date, etc (almost always is stripped by software on web pages) and a pic and derivatives will still show up in a search. I you do a search and get few or no hits it usually means that the pic hasn't been posted before OR it was posted on a site like many of these type boards have a "robots.txt" file which is to inform the crawlers that directory is off limits to be listed in search engines and sites like the "Wayback Machine".
However that assumes the bot was programmed by someone to respect that protocol. Business people are likely to do just that as they wish to avoid legal action but private parties may not. Anyone can get the technology.Much of it is open source and available places like Git Hub.

Point being, to the extent that anyone is anonymous (relatively) is dependent on the numbers (protection of the heard) and whether or not one might be targeted by someone that's just curious or one of the more malevolent.
There are people that get off on outing those of us that enjoy these activities for various reasons of their own.

Don't mix your "public" pic with your "private" pics. That's one of the pitfalls of vanilla social sites like FB. If you use pics on mainstream sites and use even one of those on sites like this it's almost certain that a reverse search will give someone all of your information.

I'm not trying discourage anyone from posting pics. A lot of you guys have wives that are pretty as any fashion model and naturally you want to show them off and we want to see them. I'm just pointing out that if you care about privacy you should use separate pics for this stuff (even fully clothed) than those you post elsewhere.