I want to share my girlfriend and swap pics.....

GF pic. Up for BWC (big white cock). Nothing wrong/against bbc, just doesn't do anything for her. She tried, has no desire for them now.

She recently seduced a younger guy, had a VERY thick 8" cock. She had almost a continuous orgasm as he fucked her for a half hour!
She'll see him again...

Attachments

• Screenshot_20211018-172920_Messages.jpg
    Screenshot_20211018-172920_Messages.jpg
    196.6 KB · Views: 96
GF pic. Up for BWC (big white cock). Nothing wrong/against bbc, just doesn't do anything for her. She tried, has no desire for them now.

She recently seduced a younger guy, had a VERY thick 8" cock. She had almost a continuous orgasm as he fucked her for a half hour!
She'll see him again...
wow so fucking hot and so yummy a body love to be fucking her balls deep baby you make my cock horny for fucking you

She'll see him again...
I can help

She'll see him again...
Sexy. Got to be once of my favourite types of outfits. Crotchless or no panties would make it even better 😉

She'll see him again...
Omg you make my dick throbbing hard like to be balls deep in her now. Damn !!!!💖💖🥰😝😝😜💕💕