I want to share my wife and watch only

How would you fuck her

• Total voters
this guy is a time waster, and I’m not the only one who’s time he has wasted
he goes as far as to give you his phone number, and then never answers.
I am not sure if he is a dick picture collector, or just fantasizes about sharing his wife and she knows nothing about it, but either way it’s a waste of time to message with him.

this guy is a time waster, and I’m not the only one who’s time he has wasted
he goes as far as to give you his phone number, and then never answers.
I am not sure if he is a dick picture collector, or just fantasizes about sharing his wife and she knows nothing about it, but either way it’s a waste of time to message with him.
Another who never was serious

Reactions: Bigtonybk14
We had set a Day and I left my evening free and you just disappeared and never replied, followed up with a bunch of messages, so why are you wasting everyone’s time on here, it’s just exciting for you to think that people want to be with your wife

Last edited:
You’re saying I was never serious, I will drive to you right now that’s how serious I am, I called and texted a bunch of times and you never answer the phone nor returned my text
Don't waste your time with this guy( Rennos 123) this guy, he did same thing to me I told you he's the one looking for a cock not for his wife...if she's his wife

Last edited:
Another who never was serious
We been more than serious and you gave me your phone number and never answer and then you was coming to West Palm Beach ,FL and I told you welcome to my home town and what you did ...you stop answering me did you ever came to Florida ...nope man stop acting like a little boy for ones ..So me and Stevec153 .we lying when we got proof ,you been caught lying to everyone tell your wife Hi for me and to call me she can ask you for the number and I believe she have Stevec153 number

Reactions: Stevec153
I want to share my wife and watch only how can I get her to do this ? She’s 47 5ft 1 96lbs size1 Italian let me know what you think about her ? How big of a cock can she take
Hi Rennos, my name is Cathy, I'm a 35 year old bisexual female, I don't know if your truly beautiful wife has ever done or is interested in girl girl sex. most women do have bi-sexual tendencies and are at least carious and want to try it at least once. She is a very beautiful and appealing women that i would be thrilled to talk to her about going down this path if she is interested. Hoping to hear from you soon xxx

Talk to her. Tell her about your fantasies. Most importantly I think is don't push her. Just plant the idea and let her run with it
Totally agree with you that was how my wife decided to try first time showed no signs of doubt once he arrived complete back flip to our conversations before hand now she picks up stranger's to play with

Reactions: EgyBull