I want to share my wife and watch only

How would you fuck her

• Total voters
Yes but she’s very conservative and has never done this and thinks I’m crazy when I asked
she doesn’t know how sexy she is.. you both should come to nyc for a weekend and i’ll meet you at bar and start to flirt with her a little and see what happens.. may help warm her up to the idea

Thanks I’m glad you find her sexy a bar won’t do it she will have time to think about it before getting back to a room at home might be a chance

Have you shared your wife ? I love the thought of a guy using my wife for his enjoyment
40+ years in this lifestyle. I still get the full range of emotions when she is meeting and then having sex with a lover. I am jealous and sexually excited at the same time. Still love the thought of her submitting to another man and enjoying sexual fulfillment that I have never provided. She's still hot as she turns 61 this month.

Reactions: Phoenix John doe
40+ years in this lifestyle. I still get the full range of emotions when she is meeting and then having sex with a lover. I am jealous and sexually excited at the same time. Still love the thought of her submitting to another man and enjoying sexual fulfillment that I have never provided. She's still hot as she turns 61 this month.
How long has she been doing this ? May I ask how jealous do you get ?

Reactions: davelb76
How long has she been doing this ? May I ask how jealous do you get ?
We started as newlyweds a few months out of college. Had been a fantasy while we dated during college and then became reality with a high school senior who hung around our apartment complex. She fucked him for several months until he joined the army after graduation. I have always been a bit jealous ... but the thought of her being intimate with another man, that another man is rocking her world, and that she’s doing things with him that I don’t - also turns me on tremendously. So for me it’s always been a mixed bag of emotions that ultimately satisfies me and her.

I'm totally interested but I think you're too far away from me. She's sexy
Something is telling me that Rennos123 want to fulfill he's fantasy of seeing he's wife with a real man but so many people s including me trying to accomplish everything he wants but always is an excuses so question to the members I know a lot of members live close to him and I know is a lot that would help and fuck her but I don't think she's ready or she don't know nothing about this ...I know a bunch of members not going to agree with me and probably some will but something wrong or why nobody hasn't do it yet or is because he's ready but she's not ....please someone do it already ...