I want to share my wife and watch only

How would you fuck her

• Total voters
bc1842c5-0986-41c8-af66-cb3d0a3ee739-jpeg.159177
Very nice

I certainly hope she knows and has your permission to post her face pics on here. Privacy is a huge thing in this day and age. It could spell disaster professionally and personally.
Anyone think twice about it....

Reactions: Riversideman
Rennos123 with so many candidates in here trying to do you a favor and fuck your wife always you put an excuse that she's not home ,that she's not ready, or you invented so many excuses then you post about yourself something and now back with same game remember me we supposed to meet and what happen nothing so be truthful and tell the true she's not giving you anything and you on revenge trying to expose her and remember another guy here that he was from NYC what excuses you give him man stop B4 she found out and kick your ass and remember the guy that live in Jersey and contact you all of the sudden you disappear and now you back...Excuses after Excuses sorry guys but he don't continue with agreement .....hate to expose people but is the true....

Rennos123 with so many candidates in here trying to do you a favor and fuck your wife always you put an excuse that she's not home ,that she's not ready, or you invented so many excuses then you post about yourself something and now back with same game remember me we supposed to meet and what happen nothing so be truthful and tell the true she's not giving you anything and you on revenge trying to expose her and remember another guy here that he was from NYC what excuses you give him man stop B4 she found out and kick your ass and remember the guy that live in Jersey and contact you all of the sudden you disappear and now you back...Excuses after Excuses sorry guys but he don't continue with agreement .....hate to expose people but is the true....
Sorry bro but you never replied I left you my number and you never called so stop being what you are

I send you a message here on Thanksgiving and Christmas and what happen ....tell me how many people already got lucky not even one I believe