I want to start, but i dont know of she does

I get that most wives are confusing but I think mine takes the cake. I finally admitted to her about my fantasy of a mfm threesome or even letting her date. Sometimes the conversation is well received and there are other times it is not.

There has also been tears on two occasions where she said, "when we talk about this I feel like I'm not good enough for you."

Um what? Its not like I am looking to go and date other women ( already told her that I don't and I truly don't)

She is into chatting online and I asked if that is something she would like to do? I saw that there is interest there at first but then it ended with "That can be a slippery slope". I'm sure there are others out there that have been in my shoes where the wife goes back and forth and then of course saying no.

So I'm looking for advice on how to proceed and even if I should try? I look forward to hearing from you! TIA

I get that most wives are confusing but I think mine takes the cake. I finally admitted to her about my fantasy of a mfm threesome or even letting her date. Sometimes the conversation is well received and there are other times it is not.

There has also been tears on two occasions where she said, "when we talk about this I feel like I'm not good enough for you."

Um what? Its not like I am looking to go and date other women ( already told her that I don't and I truly don't)

She is into chatting online and I asked if that is something she would like to do? I saw that there is interest there at first but then it ended with "That can be a slippery slope". I'm sure there are others out there that have been in my shoes where the wife goes back and forth and then of course saying no.

So I'm looking for advice on how to proceed and even if I should try? I look forward to hearing from you! TIA
you have to make her feel loved and safe that your marriage will be stronger if she dates and fucks other cocks.

Newbie advice here, but I will give it anyway… When she chats online or does something that is step a step in the direction that you want to achieve, are you rewarding her in anyway? I think Positive reinforcement for those behaviors will be important in overcoming her social or religious innate resistance to being shared.

Lighten up! Give her time & space to work thru her feelings. She's toying with the idea. You've planted the seeds, now let her digest & work it out. Reinforces & assure her of your feelings for her. Don't bring it up for a while. Pay close attention to what she says.

And finally, regretfully, some gals cannot bring themselves to do this.

Make her feel sexy in her body, make her wear dresses she like, if they are revealing that’s even better but most important is that she should feel good in them. Pamper her and when she is really horny, show her some good looking guys or mfm video. A good trick is you save in your phone so you don’t have to scramble to find them. Do a lot of pillow chat and then wait

If she is game, ask her to save your number as someone else such as “neighbor” on her phone and then role play via text

Lots of patience is needed bud :)

Reactions: Duub
What D Wyatt just said!

Slow & easy, get her to bring it up & talk
about it. 1 way is to pillow talk about previous
lovers when you're fucking or after.

Anotyer is to get her to dress up and take her
out for drinks. Then mention good looking
guys at the bar to her. Whats she think of
them? Would she pick him up? Etc.

But DONT RUSH. Let it build slowly, organically.