I want to watch a black man fuk my wife

I hope you are ACTUALLY ready and prepared to see a large black cock pull out of her stretched out pussy and see his huge load of cum oozing out of her. Black guys DON'T PULL OUT, and if they do........it to be able to cum in her mouth.

So both of you be ready...............because that is what you are signing up for ! LOL My wife only had one black guy (twice). She LOVED his 10 inch cock, and he loved to feed her a mouthful of his cum. We lost touch and then I could never get her to find another BBC friend. I really want to see her enjoy 2 at the same time, and see how she handles taking a huge load of cum in her mouth and her pussy at the same time. LOL (probably will never happen now that she is sexually retired)

I hope you are ACTUALLY ready and prepared to see a large black cock pull out of her stretched out pussy and see his huge load of cum oozing out of her. Black guys DON'T PULL OUT, and if they do........it to be able to cum in her mouth.

So both of you be ready...............because that is what you are signing up for ! LOL My wife only had one black guy (twice). She LOVED his 10 inch cock, and he loved to feed her a mouthful of his cum. We lost touch and then I could never get her to find another BBC friend. I really want to see her enjoy 2 at the same time, and see how she handles taking a huge load of cum in her mouth and her pussy at the same time. LOL (probably will never happen now that she is sexually retired)
I want to see it happen
Are you in NY?
No I'm not in ny