I wanted her to get fucked by black man

i agree but if shes asking why not white or mexican she is letting u know she is willing to fuck someone else. once she does it will be easier to transition her. she will wonder whats its like to fucked harder and take a bigger cock. my ex used to dislike black guys she would be willing to fuck white guy (probably did). we broke up for a little while a guess what she did... took a black cock.

i agree but if shes asking why not white or mexican she is letting u know she is willing to fuck someone else. once she does it will be easier to transition her. she will wonder whats its like to fucked harder and take a bigger cock. my ex used to dislike black guys she would be willing to fuck white guy (probably did). we broke up for a little while a guess what she did... took a black cock.
You have a good point there. I know she loves Hispanic people. Whites also. Not as much though

Reactions: toolman2c
WOW, do u think she got Blacked for spite, to show you she would happily explore a BBC, just not for/with you..

she is so sexy hot , even clothed, I have 2 desires, 1st is to fuck her bareback, I never ever pullout of another man's wife,,. 2nd is 2c her Blacked, black men never stop until they plant their black baby batter while balls deep up inside a white wife.. does her hubby share my desires??
Yes. This is hot

• Wow
Reactions: toolman2c