I was and am only sexual partner to my fiancee, so far. I dream of rewarding her for this and letting her enjoy with other man/men.

My fiancee has small perky tits and lovely apple shaped ass. In her face, she ia almost a doppelganger of Mia Khalifa, being a bit lighter tanned and having smaller eyebrows.
Our sex is amazing and she is open to almost everything including strap on play, facesitting, whipping, foot worshpping etc. We are both switches with me being a little bit on subby side. This dynamic has been total success for us.
I am only man she had but i had 3 sexual partners prior to her. I want to reward her and make things even by letting her enjoy other man...or men. This is also especially hot to me because usually she is dominant both in bed and in real life, being powerful and educated woman. I dream of her to losing her inhibitions and enjoying in giving herself to primal desires. My Queen and his fucktoy.
I dream of man walking into our room and taking her on leash, spanking her and manhandling her. He then throws her onto bed and starts taking her doggy style while holding her on the leash. I kiss her and she kisses me back after which she gives me a face slap ordering me to fwtch her some drinks in the kitchen. While i am on way to grab it i hear her say "Spank me please".
I am extremely turned on by contrast of her being mix of dominant and gentle to me vs being subby and servile to man thats roughly fucking her.
I'd take care of her after fuck session and massage her and hug her, assuring her she is hot to me while enjoying her inner slut and that it is her prize for being loyal.
Its not just about sex for me, i'd buy her lingerie for dates and do house choirs while she is out there getting railed.
I know this is kind of beta from my side but i am sure she would love me the same way, if not more. I wouldn't be insecure about my masculinity because it is about her needs.

My fiancee has small perky tits and lovely apple shaped ass. In her face, she ia almost a doppelganger of Mia Khalifa, being a bit lighter tanned and having smaller eyebrows.
Our sex is amazing and she is open to almost everything including strap on play, facesitting, whipping, foot worshpping etc. We are both switches with me being a little bit on subby side. This dynamic has been total success for us.
I am only man she had but i had 3 sexual partners prior to her. I want to reward her and make things even by letting her enjoy other man...or men. This is also especially hot to me because usually she is dominant both in bed and in real life, being powerful and educated woman. I dream of her to losing her inhibitions and enjoying in giving herself to primal desires. My Queen and his fucktoy.
I dream of man walking into our room and taking her on leash, spanking her and manhandling her. He then throws her onto bed and starts taking her doggy style while holding her on the leash. I kiss her and she kisses me back after which she gives me a face slap ordering me to fwtch her some drinks in the kitchen. While i am on way to grab it i hear her say "Spank me please".
I am extremely turned on by contrast of her being mix of dominant and gentle to me vs being subby and servile to man thats roughly fucking her.
I'd take care of her after fuck session and massage her and hug her, assuring her she is hot to me while enjoying her inner slut and that it is her prize for being loyal.
Its not just about sex for me, i'd buy her lingerie for dates and do house choirs while she is out there getting railed.
I know this is kind of beta from my side but i am sure she would love me the same way, if not more. I wouldn't be insecure about my masculinity because it is about her needs.
She sounds a real stunner mate, would you show her pics? You should ask if she has any fantasies. :)

Reactions: toolman2c