I was at work and my wife sent me this pic ( Comment please )

sexy101

Couple
Can you tell me what you gonna do to her if you have the chance, The bad news she hasn't fuck a white cock, That's my next mission, So I need a comment about those gorgeous tits and what you gonna do to her. If you are a lady your comment is more appreciated by me

Attachments

• pas3.jpg
    pas3.jpg
    41.1 KB · Views: 216
I think she deserves more than one man can give her. I'd bring a friend, we could take turns in worshipping those tits, one of us would kiss her, telling her how good she'll feel and the other would finger her whilst licking her clit. When she was wet we'd take it in turns fucking her until she begged us to stop as she tired from many orgasms. One of us would spray her tits with cum whilst the other filled her insides.

I think she deserves more than one man can give her. I'd bring a friend, we could take turns in worshipping those tits, one of us would kiss her, telling her how good she'll feel and the other would finger her whilst licking her clit. When she was wet we'd take it in turns fucking her until she begged us to stop as she tired from many orgasms. One of us would spray her tits with cum whilst the other filled her insides.
I just sent her your message where u from ? She’s excited ?yesterday we have some find the other guy didn’t stop worshipping her tits he slept with his hands squeezing her gorgeous tits , the good thing about her tits is that they are heavy and the nipples are massive when she’s horny oh my gosh .

• Love
Reactions: Ragingboner
wouldn't be nice if she sent something like thisSPAM3.bp.SPAM.com/_dbIMGU_ek9Y/TMTY7ap4PXI/AAAAAAAAAC8/P9uFBj9BA6M/s1600/o1n0dkjbfl9p.jpg
Stacey saw your photo - thinks it’s photoshopped. If not, even I find your cock amazing. BTW: she doesn’t think she could take all of you without damaging her cervix.