I watched my wife

wmhuntr

Mar 25, 2013
I watched my wife Fuck a black guy with a huge cock. I am addicted to letting my wife Fuck black men. It gets me super hard to watch a black boner disappear between her legs. She looks me in the eye and tells me how good he feels inside of her. After he finishes her off my wife invites me to lick up the mess they have made. I love running my tounge up her slit and getting a good taste of her lovers cum. After she is cleaned up she happily rolls over and spreads her ass checks for me. I am soon balls deep up her

I watched my wife Fuck a black guy with a huge cock. I am addicted to letting my wife Fuck black men. It gets me super hard to watch a black boner disappear between her legs. She looks me in the eye and tells me how good he feels inside of her. After he finishes her off my wife invites me to lick up the mess they have made. I love running my tounge up her slit and getting a good taste of her lovers cum. After she is cleaned up she happily rolls over and spreads her ass checks for me. I am soon balls deep up her
Sounds like the story of my wife and I.