I wonder if we could find another clean cuckold couple like us to exclusively service each other and become friends and just have sex together

Finding decent folk especially a couple is very difficult and cuckold couples more so, as few such as us discuss this with others.

Having sex with another couple though is swinging and not really cuckoldry, though the term has become over the last few years wildly used for acts where the husband is aware and participates or watches rather than a wife who has an affair wihout her husbands knowledge which is where the term originates.

Good luck.

Finding decent folk especially a couple is very difficult and cuckold couples more so, as few such as us discuss this with others.

Having sex with another couple though is swinging and not really cuckoldry, though the term has become over the last few years wildly used for acts where the husband is aware and participates or watches rather than a wife who has an affair wihout her husbands knowledge which is where the term originates.

Good luck.
yes well said. we are not swingers we have a very close friend of mine that my wife has been doing and we do her together too. I am a cuck but value our cleanliness and so far so good. but dreaming is nice. 2 cuckold couples together would be heaven. My friend consummated our marriage and it was beautiful.

We are not swingers but we do have a guy we see, it's not cuckold at all. We just enjoy the extra guy thing. He's a really cool guy, polite, just right aggressive. We takes turns with her. It's a HOT, fun but relaxing night.
We did hook up with another couple once, was a one time thing. It was fun but we were all nervous and didn't relax.
We like the mfm deal, one guy watching, then takes his turn, watch, fuck....she gets a LOT of sex and we enjoy like crazy.

Reactions: Openhubbi