I wonder what I am

Several here have commented on not liking the idea of being caged. In many cases it is for those that are quick cummers or wacking watchers, and is to ensure that they do not cum early. Cumming while the wife's lover is pleasuring her is distracting to both her and her lover, and also results in hubby loosing his aroused state and may result in a charged attitude. Wives do also really enjoy being cleaned after her lover has finished in her, and if hubby has spurted he will not want to clean, or will not really have his heart in the job. Many learn to cum in their cage as they complete their cleanup duty.
I have never cleaned her afyer she gets fucked i have fuckec her when she full.of another mans cum.. I do clezn her before she goes out to fuck.but most time.sbe doesn't let me penetrate het pussy with my tongue its a way to tease me.
But when i get to reclaim her its awesome

The definition of a cuckold is "a man whose wife has been unfaithful (having sex with someone else)."

So your 3-some fits that bill unless he only watched.Beyond that call yourself anything you want.
Label it what ever you like. The end result is really to ensure that the wife gets the fucking she needs, resulting in great pleasure and orgasms, and fills her need to be mated/receive her lovers seed. Cuckolding is about the wifes wants and needs rather than what hubby wants.

Hi

I wonder what I am.

When I read about cuckolds, I don't quite feel like I fit in.
I think I have developed this fantasy because I have experienced that my exes have been unfaithful. And this is my way of preventing it from happening again.

My fantasy / desire:
- Sharing her with another man in a threesome. I want to enjoy her enjoying being with me and another man.
- no humiliation - only passionate between me and my wife, and my wife and our playmate. Lots of kissing, eye contact, touching and romantic sex.
- lately I've been toying a bit with the idea that they can be alone for 5 minutes while I'm in the bathroom or in the next room.

I would have been hurt if she went on a date and had sex with someone else without me present. I would have said no if she asked me.

She has her fantasies about which men she wants - and as she tells me - it also becomes part of my fantasy.

We had a threesome once, with an acquaintance of mine. It was a very good and exciting experience, I have fantasized and thought about this non-stop. We have plans for another threesome, try to find a playdate at a bar or club

Am I a cuckold? Are there different varieties of cuckolds, or am I being defined as something else?
cuckold? one thing for sure you and your sexy wife are ready for her to explore All fantasies. would you watch her take a big cock bare naked until she's deep seeded? if this happens would you reclaim her by adding your cum to his? or if she wanted you to lick her swollen hot messy pussy soon after,, would you?

I suppose each and every one of us guys have the same reasons for enjoying his wife being pleasured by another man. Same, but different yet. For me, I love listening to her moans as they build into shrieks and hysterical laughter as she cums over and over again. Yes, I am able from time to time to give her that same intense sexual release on my own, but it is more frequent and even hotter when it comes about while watching as she is skewered by another man's cock.

As far as the sharing part goes, we have almost always done it together, with both me and our other man in bed with her, sharing and taking turns at pleasuring her. I mentioned almost always, as I have left the room and watched them on our nanny cam then returned to clean up and reclaim her after they have finished. I also shocked them both one time when he was on his way to our house for an evening of fun and debauchery, and I told my wife I needed to run to the store, and when he arrived, she should make him feel really, really welcome. I passed him on the ay to the store, so I knew he would be there soon, and what he had in store for him, and my cock instantly got hard and remained that way as I walked thru Walmart and drove the 25 minutes back to the house. When I arrived, my wife had that Chesire grin, telling me that she had been good and naughty, and he walked up and shook my hand and told me "Thank You, that was totally unexpected, and incredible!" I couldn't resist and took her by the hand and led her into the bedroom, and dove in between her legs and feasted like a starving man. Knowing what I would want, she hadn't bothered to wipe or clean herself so I could taste their combined love batter.

As you might have guessed by now, I am bisexual, and she is well aware of this, and we only bring in other bi males as playmates, so I get to have my fun too.
For those that are wondering, yes, I suck his cock and she gets turned on watching us guys play too. And yes, I never pass on the chance to dive in and clean both his cock and her filled pussy after he has cum in her, and he often has done the same.

The reason I have shared this in this particular forum is I have no idea what group I would fall into. I find and vett all of our potential partners, then introduce her to only the ones I think are suitable. I enjoy watching her, but I also take part the majority of the time. Altho I have never been caged, I do think it would be hot to have them both undress me, lock me in a cage and tie me into a bedside chair then be forced to watch them as he undresses her then makes passionate love to her while I am restrained and unable to join them or even touch myself. I think the intense sexual tension would be incredible, after all, isnt the most pleasurable moments during sex that last few seconds just before you reach orgasm? Can you imagine that same feeling building up over a long period while you are watching the love of your life being taken before your very eyes?

Most people seem to group "Cuckhold" into humiliation along with the wife having sex with other men. I am not into that at all, nor do I fantasize about her with a black man. I am not prejudice, but inter-racial sex does nothing for me or her. Black on white simply isn't our thing. I don't think we would qualify as stag/vixen either, because not only do I take part in the festivities, but, being bi, man on man play is also a big part of our fun. Hotwife, again doesn't seem to fit either, because she only meets with men she feels a connection with and, again, I am always there enjoying her and him together.

I suppose each and every one of us guys have the same reasons for enjoying his wife being pleasured by another man. Same, but different yet. For me, I love listening to her moans as they build into shrieks and hysterical laughter as she cums over and over again. Yes, I am able from time to time to give her that same intense sexual release on my own, but it is more frequent and even hotter when it comes about while watching as she is skewered by another man's cock.

As far as the sharing part goes, we have almost always done it together, with both me and our other man in bed with her, sharing and taking turns at pleasuring her. I mentioned almost always, as I have left the room and watched them on our nanny cam then returned to clean up and reclaim her after they have finished. I also shocked them both one time when he was on his way to our house for an evening of fun and debauchery, and I told my wife I needed to run to the store, and when he arrived, she should make him feel really, really welcome. I passed him on the ay to the store, so I knew he would be there soon, and what he had in store for him, and my cock instantly got hard and remained that way as I walked thru Walmart and drove the 25 minutes back to the house. When I arrived, my wife had that Chesire grin, telling me that she had been good and naughty, and he walked up and shook my hand and told me "Thank You, that was totally unexpected, and incredible!" I couldn't resist and took her by the hand and led her into the bedroom, and dove in between her legs and feasted like a starving man. Knowing what I would want, she hadn't bothered to wipe or clean herself so I could taste their combined love batter.

As you might have guessed by now, I am bisexual, and she is well aware of this, and we only bring in other bi males as playmates, so I get to have my fun too.
For those that are wondering, yes, I suck his cock and she gets turned on watching us guys play too. And yes, I never pass on the chance to dive in and clean both his cock and her filled pussy after he has cum in her, and he often has done the same.

The reason I have shared this in this particular forum is I have no idea what group I would fall into. I find and vett all of our potential partners, then introduce her to only the ones I think are suitable. I enjoy watching her, but I also take part the majority of the time. Altho I have never been caged, I do think it would be hot to have them both undress me, lock me in a cage and tie me into a bedside chair then be forced to watch them as he undresses her then makes passionate love to her while I am restrained and unable to join them or even touch myself. I think the intense sexual tension would be incredible, after all, isnt the most pleasurable moments during sex that last few seconds just before you reach orgasm? Can you imagine that same feeling building up over a long period while you are watching the love of your life being taken before your very eyes?

Most people seem to group "Cuckhold" into humiliation along with the wife having sex with other men. I am not into that at all, nor do I fantasize about her with a black man. I am not prejudice, but inter-racial sex does nothing for me or her. Black on white simply isn't our thing. I don't think we would qualify as stag/vixen either, because not only do I take part in the festivities, but, being bi, man on man play is also a big part of our fun. Hotwife, again doesn't seem to fit either, because she only meets with men she feels a connection with and, again, I am always there enjoying her and him together.
Doesn't matter what you call yourself but what you're are doing is hot as hell. I'd love to be in a situation like that.

Hi

I wonder what I am.

When I read about cuckolds, I don't quite feel like I fit in.
I think I have developed this fantasy because I have experienced that my exes have been unfaithful. And this is my way of preventing it from happening again.

My fantasy / desire:
- Sharing her with another man in a threesome. I want to enjoy her enjoying being with me and another man.
- no humiliation - only passionate between me and my wife, and my wife and our playmate. Lots of kissing, eye contact, touching and romantic sex.
- lately I've been toying a bit with the idea that they can be alone for 5 minutes while I'm in the bathroom or in the next room.

I would have been hurt if she went on a date and had sex with someone else without me present. I would have said no if she asked me.

She has her fantasies about which men she wants - and as she tells me - it also becomes part of my fantasy.

We had a threesome once, with an acquaintance of mine. It was a very good and exciting experience, I have fantasized and thought about this non-stop. We have plans for another threesome, try to find a playdate at a bar or club

Am I a cuckold? Are there different varieties of cuckolds, or am I being defined as something else?
Try my Indian tool for your wife for threesome or cuckold session or 1on1 sex

I m sameerdewan from India an independent FWB Based Indian Bull For Couples And Single Ladies

Attachments

• 20230410_210041.jpg
    20230410_210041.jpg
    465.9 KB · Views: 1
  • 20230410_210041.jpg
    20230410_210041.jpg
    465.9 KB · Views: 2
  • IMG-20220304-WA0000.jpg
    IMG-20220304-WA0000.jpg
    88.5 KB · Views: 1