Ideas for showing her off in Denver

There will be a lot of places to show her off soon! The vaccines will open up most bars. There are so many cool new spots in RINO. The Ramble is trying to be the SoHo grand and isn’t bad.

Would love to talk to some guys in denver about ways to discreetly show off my 33yo fiance once we get vaccinated and can go out. used to do no bra/no panty bar nights a lot before covid and would love to get ideas about places to do that or other creative ideas or just chat
A game I am exploring with my wife is if anyone asks to see any part of her body she can comply and receive a reward or not and be punished on that body part.

Would love to talk to some guys in denver about ways to discreetly show off my 33yo fiance once we get vaccinated and can go out. used to do no bra/no panty bar nights a lot before covid and would love to get ideas about places to do that or other creative ideas or just chat
If you don’t mind country music, there’s a bar called, The Grizzly Rose, that has a mechanical bull. Even if you don’t like country music, riding the bull could still be fun if her clothes are are well planned.

• Love
Reactions: HotwifeTara
If you don’t mind country music, there’s a bar called, The Grizzly Rose, that has a mechanical bull. Even if you don’t like country music, riding the bull could still be fun if her clothes are are well planned.
Ah, yes, the Grizzly Rose! Haven't been there in a long time. That's a good idea.

Reactions: btweets