If you are into cuckold...how hard core are you?

Good to hear.
Gotta ask, all 3 sleeping in the bed... her in the middle im guessing? Any sex in the middle of the night? Morning?
Thanks
Quick story, we've been to our friends place 3 times, 1st time was fun, wife really got into it being at his place. Typical taking turns, was fun. I'm more comfy at our place but wife really enjoyed it at his, different everything. Different home(apartment), different bathroom, bedroom, bed, she got off of the different surroundings. Then we(she) talked about spending the night sometime. We met at our place a few more times, she always mentioned staying over at his. I was against it, he was kinda into it, she really wanted to try it. All good.
We drive over, she's got a small overnight bag, underwear, toothbrushes, etc. After our usual drinks and small talk we're in his bedroom, they get it on pretty good, I took a turn. She was really turned on. They went again and she enjoyed like I've never seen. She did me like crazy, it was damn hot. We washed up, got into his bed, layed there watching TV. Soon he was sleeping, wife asked if I was OK. In like 5 minutes she was zonked out. I layed there forever, was weird. I woke about 2am to him on top of her pumping slow and her telling him to keep quiet. I will say it was exciting. He finished, rolled off her, she asked if I was awake. I climbed on and fucked till I finished. I woke about 6:30, they were in the shower. She came into the room, said they went again while I was sleeping. I fucked her again, I took a shower. We were getting dressed, he said he wanted one more, he fucked her from behind. She asked if I wanted another but we just got dressed and left.
We didn't say much driving home but she did ask if I was OK. She told me she woke up, climbed over him to go p e e, climbed over him to get back in the middle, he just climbed on and started...her words. It's was incredibly hot for both of us but in a different way.
Nice story. Seems it worked fairly well for you both.
Yes, wife is in the middle.
Yes, there is sex during the night and in the morning.
After the 3sum where we both fuck her, usually twice each, we tend to sleep but I have been woken during the night to find them getting it on. In the morning I usually get up early, bad habit from work, and make breakfast. They usually get it on again in bed or in the shower.
He only visits 2 or 3 times a year so he stays 2 or 3 days. During that time he catches up on the sex he has been missing and I get to mainly watch. He gets pussy 2 to my 1 when he visits. He will have sex with her 3 times during the day and 2 or 3 times at night, I will have sex with her once during the day and probably twice at night.
He lives alone on a 3500 acre farm so when we visit him my wife usually stays naked the whole weekend. Again we all share the bed but he probably gets her 3 times to my 1 as her being naked all day tends to arouse him more.
The sex is pretty full on when we get together with him. My wife loves the attention and I love sharing and watching her. Yes she does seem to change into a different person when we are with him.

Back when my wife and I played, we started out slow but soon worked up to be pretty full on. At its height she had a selection of 12 or so different bulls on call. Whenever she felt the need she would just start making phone calls until one was available. I would sit in my cuck chair in the corner and watch, and if she'd allow would clean up after. From time to time it would not be uncommon for to call 2 to 3 different bulls in one day.
It all got became to much when one particular bull (her favourite) started to get serious and began trying to claim my wife exclusively for himself. He would invite her out only to discover he had plans on sharing her with his friends. He then started to pushing my wife into having his baby. That was just to much pressure for my wife, she got scared and so she put a end to cuck lifestyle, cold turkey. At the time I was unaware of what was going on. It was a long time after when she finally told me what had happened, and that she had to put a end to it because that bull would have gotten his way in the end.
We have never played since.

A much more detailed account found here :

Last edited:
If you are into cuck play, how hard core is it?
Just fun once in a while? Is it full time?
Do you have a guy(s) you call?
Where? Motel? Home? His place?
Hubby take a turn? Watch only?
Do you have an active sex life with each other ... Not including him?
We enjoy mfm fun with a guy we know, it's not cuck for us. Since we started this it's really helped our sex life. When he's with us she gets a LOT of sex for a few hours, we take turns with her. The following days she and I have sex in the morning then at night for days after.
Thanks
Yes, hard core. Full time, I’ve never entered my wife. My wife meets her lovers. She brings them home. I only watch . The only sex life I have is cleaning her and fluffing and servicing her men as requested.

Nice story. Seems it worked fairly well for you both.
Yes, wife is in the middle.
Yes, there is sex during the night and in the morning.
After the 3sum where we both fuck her, usually twice each, we tend to sleep but I have been woken during the night to find them getting it on. In the morning I usually get up early, bad habit from work, and make breakfast. They usually get it on again in bed or in the shower.
He only visits 2 or 3 times a year so he stays 2 or 3 days. During that time he catches up on the sex he has been missing and I get to mainly watch. He gets pussy 2 to my 1 when he visits. He will have sex with her 3 times during the day and 2 or 3 times at night, I will have sex with her once during the day and probably twice at night.
He lives alone on a 3500 acre farm so when we visit him my wife usually stays naked the whole weekend. Again we all share the bed but he probably gets her 3 times to my 1 as her being naked all day tends to arouse him more.
The sex is pretty full on when we get together with him. My wife loves the attention and I love sharing and watching her. Yes she does seem to change into a different person when we are with him.
When our friend us with us he definitely gets more sex time with her but I get plenty. She gets really turned on and fucks us both till we're both beat.
She's horny as hell for days after, we have a lot of sex after he's been with us.