If you are into cuckold...how hard core are you?

Loridan

Couple
Gold
If you are into cuck play, how hard core is it?
Just fun once in a while? Is it full time?
Do you have a guy(s) you call?
Where? Motel? Home? His place?
Hubby take a turn? Watch only?
Do you have an active sex life with each other ... Not including him?
We enjoy mfm fun with a guy we know, it's not cuck for us. Since we started this it's really helped our sex life. When he's with us she gets a LOT of sex for a few hours, we take turns with her. The following days she and I have sex in the morning then at night for days after.
Thanks

My wife would hook up with men at her whim. It was fairly occasional, and I would watch but not get involved. It always happened at our home. After I thought the cuckolding stopped, she kept in private contact with a man and cheated on me. I was hurt when I found out, but now I totally respect my wife's needs and desires. She hasn't been feeling sexual in a while, we were active sexually while it was going on. When the cuckolding was going on I would say it was pretty hardcore I guess. She tried to get pregnant with that man, I was lucky it didn't happen.

We are a hotwife cuckold chasity couple for the last 3 years , I’m permanently caged and she has a Bull that fucks her a couple times a week , we don’t have sex just a lot of pussy eating and her fucking me with a strapon . I’m only allowed to cum when she feels like it and that is normally by her dildo. We love it and she is happy she gets the best of both worlds and hubby who gives and does a page wants and a Bull who gives her sexual pleasure with no strings attached.

We are a hotwife cuckold chasity couple for the last 3 years , I’m permanently caged and she has a Bull that fucks her a couple times a week , we don’t have sex just a lot of pussy eating and her fucking me with a strapon . I’m only allowed to cum when she feels like it and that is normally by her dildo. We love it and she is happy she gets the best of both worlds and hubby who gives and does a page wants and a Bull who gives her sexual pleasure with no strings attached.
hope she puts you on hormones to grow your tits

Reactions: terrasowner
hope she puts you on hormones to grow your tits
That's funny
Some of these responses are truly unbelievable.
A husband, I'm guessing he has a job, supports his home, has a good looking wife but doesn't have sex with her ever, but other guys do her on a regular basis?
I understand sharing her, watching her, even some cuck play for fun...but full fucking time?
Sucking the other guys dick? OK I get it, all part of the fun...in the moment and in private.
What gives ?

That's funny
A husband, I'm guessing he has a job, supports his home, has a good looking wife but doesn't have sex with her ever, but other guys do her on a regular basis?
I understand sharing her, watching her, even some cuck play for fun...but full fucking time?
Sucking the other guys dick? OK I get it, all part of the fun...in the moment and in private.
What gives ?
I am 24/7 as well and have also had a live-in bull. It's that constant tension, the always thinking about it every day that keeps it exciting. You have to really make a contract of sorts to keep it stable. a cuckold's needs have to be met in some way or another. so as in any Kink negotiation is key.

We enjoy mfm fun with a guy we know, it's not cuck for us. Since we started this it's really helped our sex life. When he's with us she gets a LOT of sex for a few hours, we take turns with her. The following days she and I have sex in the morning then at night for days after.
Thanks
We are fairly soft core. Its just occasionally for fun for us. For our friend tho its the only pussy he gets. He lives in a small town a full days drive away and is a widower.
He usually visits us 2 or 3 times a year for a long weekend. For that weekend he gets more pussy than I do.
I watch and join. The 3 of us share one bed at night.
Wife and I are quite active when he is not with us. Especially after he has left.

Its only fun. Other than the fact he has a larger cock and my wife loves it can be humiliating there is no humiliation, degradation, sissy, MM or dom play.

as a obedient sissy i ,ll do anything for wife&women,they should get more respect&better sex from men,my personal view,but i,ll do anything beside scat&hard pain&blood,and the best thing you can do is talk before going further,honesty&respect&trust is what you need to receive naughty kinky sex ,pleasant for both

We are fairly soft core. Its just occasionally for fun for us. For our friend tho its the only pussy he gets. He lives in a small town a full days drive away and is a widower.
He usually visits us 2 or 3 times a year for a long weekend. For that weekend he gets more pussy than I do.
Wife and I are quite active when he is not with us. Especially after he has left.

Its only fun. Other than the fact he has a larger cock and my wife loves it can be humiliating there is no humiliation, degradation, sissy, MM or dom play.
Thanks for a legit response...that's how we are.
Again there's some unbelievable responses on here....real ? Damn I hope not.

I am 24/7 as well and have also had a live-in bull. It's that constant tension, the always thinking about it every day that keeps it exciting. You have to really make a contract of sorts to keep it stable. a cuckold's needs have to be met in some way or another. so as in any Kink negotiation is key.
The contract of sorts idea sounds great. Do you mind me asking what sort of things have you put in to it? Is it a written document or just a verbal agreement? Do amendments get added, or parts taken out of the agreement. I would like to suggest a similar thing for us. Your help would be appreciated. Thank you in advance for any help and advice. X

Thanks
It's full time job lol for years now, i have 2 young guys i call them (since she chooses alone), generally we host, but sometimes few bulls prefer some cheap motels, watch only, kind we have she's blacked so we do orals without penetration since am white,

• Wow
Reactions: toolman2c
Much like yourselves Loridan... we started as swingers and migrated to mfm scenarios. Julie enjoys the attention of two men.. she enjoys the first round with our regular guy.. then I take a turn... we tag team for hours sleep in the same bed, then go again in the am before we get out of bed. Julie has visited him alone on several occassions, for the most part we are just having fun, nothing serious..
We also do not venture down the humiliation route. I am also well endowned perhaps we do not fit in the cuckold group.. that said I really do enjoy watching Julie enjoy a good shagging from someone that she Wants to have sex with...
I enjoy all aspects, the creampies and clean up, ...she has held out the occassional cock for me to suck when we are in that mood..
Overall.. we are not hardcore anything... just having fun.
Cheers

We started as swinger. At parties, she started hooking up with this young black guy. One night after we got home, she asked me to eat her. I stared at her pussy. It was still gaping with cum running out. the pubic hair was matted with dried cum. We had a rule that we would use condoms. She said he had asked her to go bare. His cock was touching her pussy entrance. She said it felt so good and she was so turned on she couldn't stop. She said it felt so much better than with a condom. As I was licking the cum from her pussy she told me he came in her three times before he soften. When I finally fucked her all I could feel was his cum. She was very loose. When she whispered in my ear, he had asked her to come to his house alone and she agreed.

The day she went I could hardly concentrate at work. It was late in the evening when she returned. She said they had fucked all day. She said he had shot multiple of loads in her. She said she was too sore for intercourse but she wanted me to lick his cum frrom her pussy. She was so sensitive had several orgasms.

She has continued to visit him for several years. Now we have retired he will visit for several days. He fucks her any time he wants. While he is there he insists on them both being nude. He seems to really enjoy taking her any where in the house in front of me.

That's funny
What gives ?
My ex really preferred to play with my tits. My cock and balls were for punishment and abuse. At that point in our lives she didn't cuck me much but she did enjoy abusing, humiliating and controlling me.

Reactions: robbiewillsucku
We started as swinger. At parties, she started hooking up with this young black guy. One night after we got home, she asked me to eat her. I stared at her pussy. It was still gaping with cum running out. the pubic hair was matted with dried cum. We had a rule that we would use condoms. She said he had asked her to go bare. His cock was touching her pussy entrance. She said it felt so good and she was so turned on she couldn't stop. She said it felt so much better than with a condom. As I was licking the cum from her pussy she told me he came in her three times before he soften. When I finally fucked her all I could feel was his cum. She was very loose. When she whispered in my ear, he had asked her to come to his house alone and she agreed.

The day she went I could hardly concentrate at work. It was late in the evening when she returned. She said they had fucked all day. She said he had shot multiple of loads in her. She said she was too sore for intercourse but she wanted me to lick his cum frrom her pussy. She was so sensitive had several orgasms.

She has continued to visit him for several years. Now we have retired he will visit for several days. He fucks her any time he wants. While he is there he insists on them both being nude. He seems to really enjoy taking her any where in the house in front of me.
how long married, what was ur ages when she got Blacked? did u like tasting him inside of her at first? did she tease you seeing his cum on ur face?.

Reactions: WaltHardman
Hola Desde cuba somos una pareja swinger bisexual los dos y en nuestro caso tenemos la condición inviolable para cualquiera que acepte algo de que tienen que penetrarnos a los dos juntos por todos lados

Attachments

• 00000060.jpg
    00000060.jpg
    609.7 KB · Views: 42
  • 00000670.jpg
    00000670.jpg
    97.8 KB · Views: 45
  • 1757115308.jpg
    1757115308.jpg
    37.6 KB · Views: 54
  • 2778121-1676416820-f75aca3a3afb65b2c9afc2769e90a28b.jpg
    2778121-1676416820-f75aca3a3afb65b2c9afc2769e90a28b.jpg
    71.6 KB · Views: 55
  • 433_1000.jpg
    433_1000.jpg
    29.6 KB · Views: 53
The wife is a hard No on adding a third person, though I have made it crystal clear that she is allowed as long as she tells me about it later. To quell her doubts, I also had to make it crystal clear that I would still totally beat the ass of any man who was threatening or coming on to her against her will. She knows I want it to be for her and not to satisfy me.

Short of that line in the sand, we do the fantasy without living it, all the time. I've eaten creampies, been mocked and humiliated while she services herself with a toy, been made to stand outside the bedroom with the door closed while she pleasures herself with a fictitious other, and called out old boyfriend's names in the throes. She likes doing it for me, though I know it's not really her cup of tea. Great woman.

We started out slow. I actually wrote a piece of erotica with her cheating on me. She asked me if that what I wanted and I said yes. Then she actually cheated on me and didn’t tell me. I found out by looking at her phone. Huge fight because she didn’t tell me. A couple years later (5 years ago) we had a threesome with a buddy from college who she’d fucked back then. He had a very big dick and fucked her brains out while I just basically watched. She fucked him on and off for a while. Then she moved on two seducing a couple guys and fucking them here and there. They thought she was fucking them behind my back. She’d fuck one of them then come home to be reclaimed by me. Then about 6 months ago she slept with a guy with an absolutely massive cock. He is younger than us and a true alpha male. A true bull. They’ve been screwing a few times a week ever since. Occasionally he fucks her in front of me and for the first time ever I’ve started eating her pussy after he’s cum inside her.
I still get to have sex with her, but recently she told me, “I still enjoy sex with you baby, but you’re not really reclaiming me anymore. Zac owns my pussy. He’s my Bull and you’re my cuck.” It may sound crazy but we’re all having the best sex of our lives

Mostly softcore, just few times a month, if that

Yes, couple of regulars, one close enough to call him friend

Usually a hotel in the city, except in the case of 'friend', his house. Yes she has spent the night

Usually watch only, fluffing and sucking, take care of things, get drinks, red bull etc. After the act, they sleep in the same bed and I sleep separate. (we book a double bed) This part causes even more angst than the act itself. As there is more passionate kissing, hugging and romancing involved. I usually cant sleep, as I'm listening intently in the dark to guess which body part he's touching
Sometimes they go another round in the early morning or they take a shower together (depending on who it is)

I'd say decent .. few times a month also .. not the typical mindblowing experience she has with them :(

Good to hear.
Gotta ask, all 3 sleeping in the bed... her in the middle im guessing? Any sex in the middle of the night? Morning?
Thanks
Quick story, we've been to our friends place 3 times, 1st time was fun, wife really got into it being at his place. Typical taking turns, was fun. I'm more comfy at our place but wife really enjoyed it at his, different everything. Different home(apartment), different bathroom, bedroom, bed, she got off of the different surroundings. Then we(she) talked about spending the night sometime. We met at our place a few more times, she always mentioned staying over at his. I was against it, he was kinda into it, she really wanted to try it. All good.
We drive over, she's got a small overnight bag, underwear, toothbrushes, etc. After our usual drinks and small talk we're in his bedroom, they get it on pretty good, I took a turn. She was really turned on. They went again and she enjoyed like I've never seen. She did me like crazy, it was damn hot. We washed up, got into his bed, layed there watching TV. Soon he was sleeping, wife asked if I was OK. In like 5 minutes she was zonked out. I layed there forever, was weird. I woke about 2am to him on top of her pumping slow and her telling him to keep quiet. I will say it was exciting. He finished, rolled off her, she asked if I was awake. I climbed on and fucked till I finished. I woke about 6:30, they were in the shower. She came into the room, said they went again while I was sleeping. I fucked her again, I took a shower. We were getting dressed, he said he wanted one more, he fucked her from behind. She asked if I wanted another but we just got dressed and left.
We didn't say much driving home but she did ask if I was OK. She told me she woke up, climbed over him to go p e e, climbed over him to get back in the middle, he just climbed on and started...her words. It's was incredibly hot for both of us but in a different way.