Couples that have a bull they see, we have questions...or if you are a bull for a couple

Loridan

Couple
Gold
Us...we are into mfm fun with a guy we know. We've done it many, many times with him, we're comfy together, we can relax and enjoy a few hours of sex. We take turns with my wife, I like watching them, he likes watching us, wife likes being watched. It's a fun night. None of our friends know we do this and we don't want them to find out. We do this at our home usually, we've been to his place three times. Our friend is white, younger, 33. We're mid 50s.
This is just extra fun for us, we're not swingers at all. We did hook up with a guy out of town once and a different guy three times. Neither were what we were looking for.
The sex is great, wife enjoys more than she'll admit but the nasty/kink, can't tell anyone aspect is a BIG part of it too.
We're not very experienced with all this, we have kinda had pillow talk about a black guy.
Our questions are... this is for COUPLES...not asking about a wife that visits a guy/bull then comes home to hubby.
The guy you see...black ? Older ? Younger? Gentlemen type? Bad boy type?
How often with him ? How many times? Where...motel? Home?
Does husband only watch? Does she kiss the bull? Condoms?
How did you find the bull ?
Safe to say the bull being black is a big part of the fun?
Men/bulls feel free to chim in.
We will have more questions I'm sure
Thanks

Us...we are into mfm fun with a guy we know. We've done it many, many times with him, we're comfy together, we can relax and enjoy a few hours of sex. We take turns with my wife, I like watching them, he likes watching us, wife likes being watched. It's a fun night. None of our friends know we do this and we don't want them to find out. We do this at our home usually, we've been to his place three times. Our friend is white, younger, 33. We're mid 50s.
This is just extra fun for us, we're not swingers at all. We did hook up with a guy out of town once and a different guy three times. Neither were what we were looking for.
The sex is great, wife enjoys more than she'll admit but the nasty/kink, can't tell anyone aspect is a BIG part of it too.
We're not very experienced with all this, we have kinda had pillow talk about a black guy.
Our questions are... this is for COUPLES...not asking about a wife that visits a guy/bull then comes home to hubby.
Thanks
Hi. First of all I would like to say Your relationship is unique. It's not the same as anyone elses. So your journey will be different from everyone elses. That said it can be a great journey if you don't rush in. Rushing makes people make terrible decisions and gets them hurt.

The ground rules for a bull have to be discussed by not only you and your wife, but any bull you think or wish to join in the fun. So to answer your questions I will say it this way.

A guy is more than his cock. Whether he is a dominant person or someone who is a Bull just for you both. We treat the guy who is our Bull first and foremost with respect. He respects us, so we have a level of trust with each other that allows us to relax and have fun knowing we are suitable-compatible and comfortable in each others company.

We met ours on Black2White. We chatted there, then when we felt comfy we messaged for a while. Once we knew he was safe and could be trusted, we entered a proof of purpose stage for want of a better explanation. Why is this important to your questions? Well we wouldn't enter into any Bull situation without getting to know the person first. One thing that was mentioned to the "soon to be Bull"was that has the safety of wife was paramount. Nothing came above that. And that should be your guiding rule. Pillow talk is fine if you are not going to meet. But if you do!

Our bull is a combination of a few things. He can be rough, dominant, verbaly nasty, play the cuckold relationship or being gentle and wanting a relaxed evening. He is a well spoken CEO of his own company. So he knows how to play the power game so visits weekly. Also he is 10 years younger than our ages. But he is just one of three guys. Call him number one. Number two is a guy who is fun relaxed and loves being with an older woman, doesn't want the bull-cuckold stuff. Just a great time with a woman who is fun funny and great in bed. Oh and did we mention a huge ego boost being that he is thirty years younger. Again we met on B2W where we were members for years.

Number three is our threesum guy who joins our Bull from time to time, he enjoys taking on an older couple for fun. For us it is also that he has a larger cock which adds into the steriotypical description of a BBC. That and the fact he plays up to that for added spice between us. Yet the respect with all three is always there, no matter what theme meeting we have.

We meet them at our home mainly, personal choice and more comfy lol. But we have done car parks, with Wife hubby and bull, and wife bull alone. The hubby watches, sometimes isn't allowed to watch, our bull skips work when in the area for a quickie, where a power fuck is the order of the day. No condoms used. Again its the trust thing. Something that is built up. Until then we always start with condoms with a new guy. Though kissing is always encouraged, hot contrast of the skin colours during the kiss is exotic, erotic and fun.

I know this wasn't exactly the Q&A you sought. But this way we hope you have an idea about things. Plus if you have questions as you say We hope we can give you a more personal depiction of what can be a great and enjoyable experience.

Daphne.

Hi. First of all I would like to say Your relationship is unique. It's not the same as anyone elses. So your journey will be different from everyone elses. That said it can be a great journey if you don't rush in. Rushing makes people make terrible decisions and gets them hurt.

The ground rules for a bull have to be discussed by not only you and your wife, but any bull you think or wish to join in the fun. So to answer your questions I will say it this way.

A guy is more than his cock. Whether he is a dominant person or someone who is a Bull just for you both. We treat the guy who is our Bull first and foremost with respect. He respects us, so we have a level of trust with each other that allows us to relax and have fun knowing we are suitable-compatible and comfortable in each others company.

We met ours on Black2White. We chatted there, then when we felt comfy we messaged for a while. Once we knew he was safe and could be trusted, we entered a proof of purpose stage for want of a better explanation. Why is this important to your questions? Well we wouldn't enter into any Bull situation without getting to know the person first. One thing that was mentioned to the "soon to be Bull"was that has the safety of wife was paramount. Nothing came above that. And that should be your guiding rule. Pillow talk is fine if you are not going to meet. But if you do!

Our bull is a combination of a few things. He can be rough, dominant, verbaly nasty, play the cuckold relationship or being gentle and wanting a relaxed evening. He is a well spoken CEO of his own company. So he knows how to play the power game so visits weekly. Also he is 10 years younger than our ages. But he is just one of three guys. Call him number one. Number two is a guy who is fun relaxed and loves being with an older woman, doesn't want the bull-cuckold stuff. Just a great time with a woman who is fun funny and great in bed. Oh and did we mention a huge ego boost being that he is thirty years younger. Again we met on B2W where we were members for years.

Number three is our threesum guy who joins our Bull from time to time, he enjoys taking on an older couple for fun. For us it is also that he has a larger cock which adds into the steriotypical description of a BBC. That and the fact he plays up to that for added spice between us. Yet the respect with all three is always there, no matter what theme meeting we have.

We meet them at our home mainly, personal choice and more comfy lol. But we have done car parks, with Wife hubby and bull, and wife bull alone. The hubby watches, sometimes isn't allowed to watch, our bull skips work when in the area for a quickie, where a power fuck is the order of the day. No condoms used. Again its the trust thing. Something that is built up. Until then we always start with condoms with a new guy. Though kissing is always encouraged, hot contrast of the skin colours during the kiss is exotic, erotic and fun.

I know this wasn't exactly the Q&A you sought. But this way we hope you have an idea about things. Plus if you have questions as you say We hope we can give you a more personal depiction of what can be a great and enjoyable experience.

Daphne.
Great response esp the bit about every relationship being unique x

Daphne.
Good to hear...it's hard to post on here. Lots of guys respond a pic of his hard on....why?
My post does ask for details but none are really needed.
I post on here, it's a fun realese for me...it's like robbing a bank and getting away with it....what good was it if you can't tell someone?
I'm sure as hell not telling my friends we gave a guy over that fucks my wife for two hours while I watch.
We're very conservative, but this has REALLY boosted my wife's self confidence and our sex life.
I'm pretty sure the right black guy would be fun. Yea the stereotypical huge black dick is in my fantasy mind.

Good to hear...it's hard to post on here. Lots of guys respond a pic of his hard on....why?
My post does ask for details but none are really needed.
I post on here, it's a fun realese for me...it's like robbing a bank and getting away with it....what good was it if you can't tell someone?
I'm sure as hell not telling my friends we gave a guy over that fucks my wife for two hours while I watch.
We're very conservative, but this has REALLY boosted my wife's self confidence and our sex life.
I'm pretty sure the right black guy would be fun. Yea the stereotypical huge black dick is in my fantasy mind.
I read this and this popped out.
"We're very conservative, but this has REALLY boosted my wife's self confidence and our sex life.
Research shows the rise in Desire for the wife in this kind of attention.

Thanks
So to answer your questions:
Yes I have a regular bull. He is black and early 40s so a lot younger than me.
He’s a perfect gentleman with me in public (most of the time) but treats me like a cheap whore in private, which I love.
I see him for a regular play session once a week, wish it could be more but he’s married and works full time so we have to work around that. He usually brings a friend or two (more on occasion).
Usually at our home but there have been a couple of overnight hotel stays and a few outdoor plays.
Most often James is present to watch and clean but there have been a few times he hasn’t been there.
Condoms - never. He and his friends always take me bare and I wouldn’t want it any other way.
Him being black is very much a big part of the attraction for me. I’ve had a number of black bulls over the years and am very submissive for the right black men.
But as DaphneD&D says, every relationship is unique and this is just my current situation, everyone will have a different experience to share.
Lynn xx

My wife has been in the open to new Bulls for the last 14 years. In that time we have had many one-night guys, who come and play and then we do not see again. Living in Florida, there are a lot of guys who come down for vacations and live far away.

But, she also has a host of regulars. Race is not a factor in her choosing a man, so she has White, Hispanic, and Black bulls. Her preference is younger men in the 24-36 age range. But, she has had younger and much older. She loves the bad boy type but has some gentleman too. I guess it is safe to say, she loves the variety.

Her boyfriend who has lived with us full time and shares our bed is twenty years younger than her. He has been living with us for the last twelve years and we would not classify him as a Bull. He is an equal partner in our relationship. We share everything. He is a great guy and true gentleman.

Some of her men we would classify as Bull and who are repeats are monthly visitors with regular visits. Others are less frequent due to family, work, and where they live.

Where? mostly at home but once we know and trust a guy fully, she has done some short trips, and motel meets alone.

That is really based upon the Bulls' desires and comfort level. Some guys love to have me actively involved, and I enjoy participating. But, some like to be watched and others prefer to be alone with her. Yes, she loves to kiss and make out, that is something she is very much into. Condoms are again up to her and the Bull. She does not tell a guy he can't use one, but if he is clean she prefers bareback and to have the Bull cum inside her.

We have found a few online through a swinger site we are paid members of. But, her true preference is to meet guys out at clubs and to dance and get to know them. If they are hot and there is mutual interest she will invite them home with us. Presently, 80% of the guys she has as Bulls are from guys she has met out.

Really not a factor for her. It is based on the guy's personality, attractiveness, and ability to sweep her off her feet. She does say black men tend to be sensitive and great, passionate lovers.

Yes we have a regular bull. Colour / Race is not a factor, he was early 40s Lorna was late 40s so a bit younger.
He’s a perfect gentleman with Lorna in public but treats her like a sex object in private.
He sees her for a regular session at least once a week, he’s also married and works full time so time is precious.
Usually at our home, but did use his bed at his house a few times.
I am normally at work, but love to watch if he calls when I am at home.
He never used a condom and has had her over 800 times.
The relationship evolved over the years and he became more dominant and Lorna became more submissive. I am proud that she has never said no to him and we accept whenever he wants to have fun with Lorna.

A wonderful experience if you get the chemistry and dynamics right.

Thanks
We trended towards a black bull but got sidetracked and may have fucked things up in the short term. The wife’s coworker a while back got a divorce and started fucking a black guy. That led to an honest discussion between us which led into role playing her fucking a black guy again (she has her share of experience prior to marriage). The co-worker and her bonded even more over the lifestyle once she admitted she was still fucking the bull in the presence of her fiancé. That in turn led to us hanging out and her fiancé fucking my wife these last couple of weeks.

Unfortunately her black fuck buddy has made it clear she doesn’t want him to fuck my wife now that her other half is. We haven’t brought it up as my wife and her have known each other for almost 20 years and we’re new to this whole thing and having a good time at present.

I’ve brought up meeting another black guy and she dismisses it and reverts back to being pissed about her friend secretly holding it up. Keep in mind my wife has exchanged pictures and texts with him and we have both been around him going back to that work party which got the ball rolling. She brought up trying to meet a guy if it doesn’t change.

For what it’s worth she said fucking a black guy is going to be a lot different than the few experiences we’ve had so far. She’s really turned on by the thought of having, and these are her words, a group of young thugs come and fuck her silly. Stereotypical if you ask me but she’s got a borderline obsession with the young black guy white milf thing. Above all it makes no difference to me but my wife seems to think it will be a way different dynamic.

We have a friend who’s the gentleman type, same age as us. We’ve meet him in hotel rooms and in our home for MFM threesome bareback fun for 10 years now. She enjoys DVP. We are all STI blood tested and pledged only to go bare with our wives and each other. His wife knows and gives him a hall pass to play. His wife isn’t into it.
Great fun!

Thanks
1/ Havent been with a black guy yet. He is younger by about 10yrs and he is a gentleman.
2/ 3 or 4 time a year for last 3 years at our home.
3/Huband watches and joins. Yes they kiss. No condoms.
4/ He is 4th man to join us for sex and the 1st that e actually advertised for.

Thanks
My wife has a white bull in his 30s that she sees every few weeks. Sometimes I watch, kiss her while he's fucking her and sometimes I just listen from another room. He is always bareback.

I get to their house.
He makes us drinks.
I sit on the couch with her, he sits on his big chair.
We chat for a bit.
She gets on her knees and unzips my pants.
She starts giving me oral while he and I talk.
(She can't talk much with my cock growing in her mouth).
We move to their bed. He sits at the top of the bed and strokes himself while I fuck her missionary.
She flips over and take his in the mouth while I pound her pussy from behind.
I come inside of her.
I get up, take a shower, and leave.
They fuck like monkeys for an hour or so (so they tell me).
I go home and fuck my wife.
Perfect end to a day.

Thanks
Indian American straight bull here. All the couples I met and played with were part of a Kik group pre Covid for which I used to be co-admin with one of the wives. Yes the skin contrast is one thing but also the real meeting of the couple with a stranger (bull) at a restaurant and potential make out in the car or parking lot even

We have a 50/50 mix of men that come over. The black males are all very respectful and sensitive to my wife. Just happens that they are all well educated types and are very conversational which is big for her. Never pushy and stay within limits . She difinetely likes the size of them as do i. Love seeing a huge black cock sliding into my very white wife. Contrast is cool. Normally i watch and wait my turn. After he cums in her i usually slide in for very wet seconds. She is early 50's and most guys are early 30's