Couples that have a bull they see, we have questions...or if you are a bull for a couple

if you find the right one it really is
Yes, we agree with you 100% on that. We have been fortunate to find a few along the way. One of them is a permanent part of our relationship. He has been with us full-time now since 2012 when he moved in and began to share our bed every night. He has lived with us from that time, with the exception of roughly eight months when his work required him to live roughly 600 miles away.

My wife and him have made their life together official several years ago. He gave her a wedding band, which she wears, beside the wedding band I gave her. She refers to both of us as her husband, and we both call her our wife. While not legally binding, for all intents and purposes we are a married couple. Most people have difficulty understanding our arrangement but it works for us.

My wife still enjoys finding men when she desires, and we both share her, but we remain one woman guys for her.

if you find the right one it really is
We were lucky to meet a local bbc, and became good friends with for over five years, even managed to integrate him into our circle of friends and family without any raised eyebrows, the intimacy that grew from the regularity meant we were all more up for pushing the boundaries sexually, we were all comfortable and at ease than with one another. I knew from the first time I watched him and the wife fucking, he was different, she was just so much more responsive to him in every way. For me it was even more of a turn on knowing that she felt trusting and secure enough in our relationship that she could let herself go sexually in front of me the way she did. She said she had felt a little guilty enjoying her first squirting orgasm with him, but I assured her it was the hottest sight I had ever seen, and wasn’t jealous of him because I knew my limitations sex wise, and it was just a sexual relationship with him, that she shared with me, even if I wasn’t there I always knew and watched the vids they made. I could see she began to feel emotional towards him about 3 months after our first meeting, being so local he would pop by several times a week, the emotions just made it feel so much better, and I accepted the fact that she felt more than just the sex, in fact I encouraged her to, but as long as she never lied to me about anything, I reasoned with her and myself that why couldn’t someone love more than one person in there lives, I felt secure enough in what we had going on and trusted both wife and friend that they wasn’t going to run off into the night. I have worked hard to give my wife a decent life and she loves that life, our friend can give pleasure sexually that I can’t, so she knows she can have both, so why spoil that? for over five years we explored together, doing things we never imagined, it only finished because he returned back to Kenya due to family issues, when ever he visits uk, he spends a few days with us.👍

It's been our fantasy to have a regular bull, it's been pretty challenging finding one is our problem. This is a very private thing so it's not like we can just announce it. Very much so looking forward to sharing a big cock with my sissy cuck husband and myself. Can't wait to let my sissy know what's it feels like to have a big load busted in his pussy.

It's been our fantasy to have a regular bull, it's been pretty challenging finding one is our problem. This is a very private thing so it's not like we can just announce it. Very much so looking forward to sharing a big cock with my sissy cuck husband and myself. Can't wait to let my sissy know what's it feels like to have a big load busted in his pussy.
Don't give up; there are many quality Bulls looking for cuck couples all around. Some of the places we have tried include FetLife, and we get a lot of replies on that site. Realistically, more than we can handle most days. Other sites like SDC and SLS are filled with Bulls seeking hot couples.

Don't give up; there are many quality Bulls looking for cuck couples all around. Some of the places we have tried include FetLife, and we get a lot of replies on that site. Realistically, more than we can handle most days. Other sites like SDC and SLS are filled with Bulls seeking hot couples.
Have not given up. More about keeping my husbands reputation with his real life friends etc. and I want to find a bull who wants to dominate him with me but not necessarily dominant me... I found out a long time ago I like to be in charge and not the other way around.

Have not given up. More about keeping my husbands reputation with his real life friends etc. and I want to find a bull who wants to dominate him with me but not necessarily dominant me... I found out a long time ago I like to be in charge and not the other way around.
I think there are a lot of Bull's around like me. Older now but at 45 got involved with a couple like yourselves. They were early 50s, she was blonde and sexy. He was sub with tiny cock and if let out would cum in no time if he saw me fucking her. I looked after them for 18 years. His job was to fluff, help, cleanup both of us and suck me off for her and her friends pleasure. He never forgot to thank me for the pleasure I gave the wife. I fucked her at least 3 times a week and sometimes many more. She was insatiable and just wanted more cock. The only time I fucked him was when he was prepared for his monthly release and this was normally at the end of a party where about 6 couples and their Bulls got together so the wives could enjoy a variety of lovers. Husbands were sent to another room and summoned one at a time. he was required to fluff the selected Bull before being penetrated in one of 2 ways which was decided by the girls. He was either positioned head down, bum up, with the wives all having the perfect view of the rear end, balls and little cock and penetrated and fucked until the flow of semen had stopped, or on his back over the bed with one bull's cock down his throat and the other fucking him hard until he had expelled all his cum over his stomach. All of them received a release. The wives thoroughly enjoyed seeing them fucked to the point of collapse and would comment on how hard he was and how much cum he ejaculated. The wives supervised the cleaning up of the mess before the next one was called in. The hubby's enjoyed it as well and learnt to cum from being anal fucked by the Bull's. They were not allowed to see each other fucked.

I think there are a lot of Bull's around like me. Older now but at 45 got involved with a couple like yourselves. They were early 50s, she was blonde and sexy. He was sub with tiny cock and if let out would cum in no time if he saw me fucking her. I looked after them for 18 years. His job was to fluff, help, cleanup both of us and suck me off for her and her friends pleasure. He never forgot to thank me for the pleasure I gave the wife. I fucked her at least 3 times a week and sometimes many more. She was insatiable and just wanted more cock. The only time I fucked him was when he was prepared for his monthly release and this was normally at the end of a party where about 6 couples and their Bulls got together so the wives could enjoy a variety of lovers. Husbands were sent to another room and summoned one at a time. he was required to fluff the selected Bull before being penetrated in one of 2 ways which was decided by the girls. He was either positioned head down, bum up, with the wives all having the perfect view of the rear end, balls and little cock and penetrated and fucked until the flow of semen had stopped, or on his back over the bed with one bull's cock down his throat and the other fucking him hard until he had expelled all his cum over his stomach. All of them received a release. The wives thoroughly enjoyed seeing them fucked to the point of collapse and would comment on how hard he was and how much cum he ejaculated. The wives supervised the cleaning up of the mess before the next one was called in. The hubby's enjoyed it as well and learnt to cum from being anal fucked by the Bull's. They were not allowed to see each other fucked.
That sounds really fun, I can imagine being with a couple for so many years made you all pretty comfortable with one another

Hi there, the guy she see's is black 48 years old, WE and the Gentlemen type
She/we see him on average once a week, sometimes twice, and can be his house, our house or hotel occasionally, and we have been on holiday as a 3
Husband only watches, she does kiss him, properly, and no to condoms
We found him through a recommendation from a couple we chatted to on a hotwife/cuck site, who also into this lifestyle
And him being black was something she wanted and yes is an amazing thing to witness

This is a very private thing...? Yea tell me.
It's become a pretty regular thing for us and our friend. We get with him 2 or 3 times a month, he's divorced with k i d s so he's not always available. I don't really know why but it's most always on Friday nights at our home. Wife (and I) are deathly afraid our friends will find out. He arrives about 7-7:30, we visit, chat, have a drink till about 8:30 then it just kinds starts. He leaves about 11:30 but there's been nights he stayed till 3am. We leave the lights and TV on downstairs while we're up in our bedroom having sex so the neighbors don't suspect anything. We could easily explain a visitor leaving at 11 but 3am ?? We know our neighbors but no one has ever asked anything. He parks in front of our house so they easily know when he's visiting. Our routine kinda changes, last several times he's been with us we enjoy taking turns with her with some rest time between "sessions". We always do her twice each, sometimes more. She walks him to the door for a goodbye kiss but that's turned into a goodbye fuck in the livingroom without me. It's all good.
Wife would die if anyone knew what we were doing.

My wife was a school teacher. She had both black and black school teachers as bulls. The white teacher fucked her in his art closet at school for 16 years. The black teacher was single and have her come to his house when ever he wanted her. That has gone on for 20 years. Now we have retired to Florida, he visits for a week at a time.After we moved to Florida, she had a black personal trainer who came to the house twice a week. She paid him with sex. He finally moved away for a job. She currently has anotherIMG_2527.JPG

black school teacher that visits once or twice a week.

Reactions: robbiewillsucku