If you are into cuckold...

Loridan

Couple
May 10, 2022
If you are into cuckold...do you have more than one guy-bull you see?
Do you have other cuckold friends?
Do you get together with other cuckold friends, husbands watch the wife's get it from their bulls at the same time? Same room?
Is it a full time - wife only has sex with the bull - does hubby ever do the wife?
Is it just some part time sex fun but "normal" sex life otherwise?

For us, someone using the term 'bull', or 'dom' would automatically disqualify them from ever fucking my wife. Acting the term would get a faster rejection from her. That being said, we have or had 3 different single males that were what I'll term 'semi-regulars'. Semi because of distance, mostly, all fucked her multiple times, with me joining in or watching & videoing. Have one friend that travelled from England to Bangkok, twice, to fuck my wife over a few days. Looking forward for him getting back in her pussy. It's part time sex fun but "normal" sex life otherwise, for us.

Do you get together with other cuckold friends, husbands watch the wife's get it from their bulls at the same time? Same room?
Is it a full time - wife only has sex with the bull - does hubby ever do the wife?
My wife has 3 boyfriends.

No

No

My wife and I have ‘sex’ but it is either her pegging me, or I wear the strap-on and we have sex. My cock does not enter her pussy.

This is our current normal. 2 of the boyfriends are local and the third is a few hours away. The 2 locals are with her a couple times a week with both of them here on Saturday.

Wife is very active with many BBC's on a wholly full time basis and I am caged in chastity and have been pussy free for the past 12 years. We're friendly two other cuckold couples and one of the hubby's is also caged. The Wives all participate in gangbangs but my Wife very rarely allows me to attend though she insists I be present and watch when it's just a one on one with her and a bull.

My wife has 3 boyfriends.

No

No

My wife and I have ‘sex’ but it is either her pegging me, or I wear the strap-on and we have sex. My cock does not enter her pussy.

This is our current normal. 2 of the boyfriends are local and the third is a few hours away. The 2 locals are with her a couple times a week with both of them here on Saturday.
You're a lucky man... Does your wife fuck you up the ass in front of them?

My wife has had 3 different bulls at once that she sees separately. Has had many durring our marriage. Now she has one special guy she calls her "man" who stays at the house overnight a lot. Sometimes for several days. She goes on many dates and weekend get-a-ways with him and also full vacations. This past summer they went to Aruba. I'm never allowed to go out or to have sex with her. We have two other cuckold couples we socialize with.Their cucks are bi but not sissy like me. When we get together the bulls and our wives party and fuck while us cucks serve refreshments and watch all the action that we are never allowed to enjoy. The other cucks wives are especially amused at me cuz I'm such a sissy. My wife makes me dress like a girl cuz in her eyes I'm not a real man and the others love to humiliate me. When they have a party at our house I have to give blow jobs to some of the men and I get ass fucked while everyone laughs and enjoys my shame and humiliation. After being fucked I must put on a diaper cuz I'm so streched out and loaded with cum that I poop myself uncontrollably. This becomes the highlight of the evening. I'm sent to bed wearing that diaper and rubber pants that way.The next morning I have to clean the house up and make breakfast for my wife and her bull and any guests who stay over. I'm not given permission to change my diaper till later in the day. It's a full time lifestyle as we are in a FLM so I'm totally obedient to my wife and must also take orders from her man.

When we began around ten years ago it was initially involving another male (wife’s decision to only meet with bbc) so she could experience the thrill of having two males pleasure her and be pleasured, it quickly became me being more voyueristic and only getting involved if asked, the first 2 yrs we was like kids in a candy store where everything was free, she went from never kissing a Blackman to her first gangbang with 3 bbc, having fun with at least 20 bbc, then we met a bbc very local to us and became good friends over the next five yrs we managed to introduce him as a co worker, even vacated together abroad, Don’t know any others to talk to.me and wife have sex every day

My wife has always liked long term lovers so she is more of a women who likes a long term FWBs, this is what she wants, i think this way its fully acceptable in her mind and she doesnt feel like a slut. Including me her husband with my agreement enforces this behaviour is just fine too.

We dont know another cuckold couple, as we have never moved in those circles and never told anyone that was not a potencial lover about our LS.

Reactions: robbiewillsucku
We are in a cuckold marriage, and I do multiple gentlemen. These men are all mature, clean, totally straight, and respectful to my husband. My husband watches and may kiss me or hold my hand and talk with me. Parties are only in our private home or one of the men. At my husband's encouragement, I have explored mfm, mmfm, and mmfmm all of which is mind blowing intense to me.

Over the years, there have been times when J was involved with more than one guy at a time, but mostly she has affairs whee she is faithful to one lover at a time. Her longest was 11 years with her Boss/Lover which ended recently due to COVID, Most of the others lasted 6 months to slightly over a year.

We are not aware of anyone else we know that is involved in this lifestyle. We know some friends have cheated on one another, and had bad times as a result, but no one that we know is in a cuckold relationship.

See above, we did try swinging for a bit but I did not enjoy myself at all. Too manu pther wives doing it because they thought they had to to keep their marriage together. That isn't fun.

J is faithful to her Lovers when she is involved in an affair. That means we do not have intercourse very often, usually fewer times a year than one has fingers on a hand, and ALWAYS with a condom so her Lovers sperm is the only sperm entering her body. She doe snot consider sex wiht a condom to be true sex......sperm has to ebter her body for it to be sex. She does jerk me off on average twice a week, with a condom on again, while we relive her latest, or some special, time with her Lovers, usually when I am cleaning her up orally after she has been with them. The joke between us is that even tho I am 1oo% straight, I have swallowed more sperm than she EVER will because she much prefers her Lovers to cum DEEP inside her.

Her Lovers have had more sex (meaning intercourse) than I EVER will........she see's them as often as they are able when at home, an on business trips it is a nightly situation. Ususally multiiple times a day also. And he Boss/Lover always came twice when they were together after work, '"working late at the lake house". That was generally 2-3 times a week, and then on weekends of he could get away plus every business trip they took together. I could never catch up!! LOL

CW