If you were my bull how would you fuck me?

The question should be “which should we leave behind?”. The way you present yourself here, a lot will happen.

Has your boyfriend ever seen a stranger put his hand under your shirt? I want to nibble on your breasts in front of him.

When I looked at the picture of your pussy, it just occurred to me that I would like to breed you in front of him, that means we fuck naked without condom, and when I've injected my sperm into you, I'll hold your legs together and up, like you do in the photo. My sperm should calmly explore your fertile pussy all the way to your uterus.

If I'm busy down there anyway, I would lick your sweet asshole after inseminating. I bet that makes you insanely horny and your boyfriend desperate.

You have a hot body and I love how you hold that penis in front of your stomach. It's easy to imagine how a cock rearranges you from the inside.

It's great that you're here now. Have fun with us.

The question should be “which should we leave behind?”. The way you present yourself here, a lot will happen.

Has your boyfriend ever seen a stranger put his hand under your shirt? I want to nibble on your breasts in front of him.

When I looked at the picture of your pussy, it just occurred to me that I would like to breed you in front of him, that means we fuck naked without condom, and when I've injected my sperm into you, I'll hold your legs together and up, like you do in the photo. My sperm should calmly explore your fertile pussy all the way to your uterus.

If I'm busy down there anyway, I would lick your sweet asshole after inseminating. I bet that makes you insanely horny and your boyfriend desperate.

You have a hot body and I love how you hold that penis in front of your stomach. It's easy to imagine how a cock rearranges you from the inside.

It's great that you're here now. Have fun with us.
Great

I would enjoy seducing you while he watches, he can sit and look but not join in, you would undress let him see that you are more interested in me. I want him to see how you enjoy my touch and how wet you get when I play with you lick and tease your hot pussy then look directly at him as I enter you, let him see you at this moment when you take me deep inside while he looks, he should see how much your enjoy my attention and being deep inside you

Reactions: Cuckindeep