I'll be in Manila 13th of Feb

www.subic,com

Attachments

• massage-therapists-therapy-subic-bay-olongapo-barrio-barretto-baloy-beach-manila-text-phone-09...jpg
    massage-therapists-therapy-subic-bay-olongapo-barrio-barretto-baloy-beach-manila-text-phone-09...jpg
    100 KB · Views: 5
  • massage-therapists-therapy-tesda-ES-extra-service-san-isidro-alegria-calbayog-allen-northern-s...jpg
    massage-therapists-therapy-tesda-ES-extra-service-san-isidro-alegria-calbayog-allen-northern-s...jpg
    96.6 KB · Views: 6
  • massage-the-rapists-therapy-subic-bay-olongapo-barrio-barretto-baloy-text-phone-09279509033.jpg
    massage-the-rapists-therapy-subic-bay-olongapo-barrio-barretto-baloy-text-phone-09279509033.jpg
    170 KB · Views: 6
  • massage-therapists-therapy-subic-bay-olongapo-barrio-barretto-baloy-beach-manila-text-phone-09...jpg
    massage-therapists-therapy-subic-bay-olongapo-barrio-barretto-baloy-beach-manila-text-phone-09...jpg
    53.6 KB · Views: 6
Bruh if you are going to the Philippines, why bother? There are plenty of single women that will keep you company? You k/d ratio will be pristine out there!!!!!

Bruh if you are going to the Philippines, why bother? There are plenty of single women that will keep you company? You k/d ratio will be pristine out there!!!!!
A valid point. Personally if I cannot get a hotwife while there, I’ll look another direction. But getting intimate with another man’s woman is something I want to accomplish.

You honestly have better chances in a bar. This isn’t a site for hooking up from what I’ve been told. From what I see it is a place to explore the fantasies of this lifestyle. It would be nice if there were more real couples that wanted to hook up but majority on here like to do show and tell. I’m not giving it proper justification, I’m just trying to explain it in simpler terms

You honestly have better chances in a bar. This isn’t a site for hooking up from what I’ve been told. From what I see it is a place to explore the fantasies of this lifestyle. It would be nice if there were more real couples that wanted to hook up but majority on here like to do show and tell. I’m not giving it proper justification, I’m just trying to explain it in simpler terms
Well said, as for the Philippines, you can find some married couples usually american husband with Filipina wife who are swinging, but you will need to find them first, and agree with the fact this site is not the one to look but we’ve encountered some on other sites who we’ve shared pics with and got to meet while in the Philippines, but I doubt while you are there you will find them, as stated there are plenty of women of all ages there to play with. My wife is a Filipina and I’ve lived there at three different times and there is more pussy there than any man can handle. I do get the desire to fuck a hot wife f that is what you want go to a swing club here in America there are plenty of them to fuck! Good Luck!